• Replies 87 Comments
  • Views 26,947 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Thigh gap is an expression I don't recall hearing until recent times.

It's a good term. It accurately describes a wondrous thing without being too vulgar about it. They could probably go ahead and say thigh gap on The View no problem. It's legit. Thigh gap.

The only term I recall using for that specific characteristic was back in high school, we might have said box or spread. Then I went for many years being very aware of the thing but not calling it anything.

But now ---> thigh gap. Good.

There is controversy about thigh gap because of body image issues and eating disorders. i.e. - many would say a large thigh gap is not something a healthy female should aspire to. I get that. I want people to be healthy.

Let the record show that my position is not thigh-gap-at-all-cost.

I'm just saying: thigh gap.

670px-Get-a-Thigh-Gap-Step-12-500x375c.jpg

We sometimes call that 'Shine'; Sorta if you can see the light shining through, it's a good thing.

"Look at the Shine on her."

I prefer to be saying "look at the shiner on her" after punching a woman in the face

Thigh gap and it's fun cousin, thigh dent.

Isn't that what they call child bearing hips? :dunno:

I believe it is easier to have a thigh gap, the more your legs are apart.

:mrx:

a39j17nmsblo.jpg

9mce21ywy5w9.jpg

Muddy's really crushing it with the nudes lately.

Leader for Sept 2015 potm.

Muddy's really crushing it with the nudes lately.

Leader for Sept 2015 potm.

Who me? I doubt it lasts.

In answer to the question in the vid about how many ex's had thigh gaps: the guys hem and haw a lot - unsure - and I guess I would have to do that about some ex's - but I swear I remember the tg on a drunken one-night-stand from over 30 years ago.

Stuck with me. It is a testament to my fondness for the feature and, clearly, the wonder of nature that was this girl.

My Jenny in her prime ----> :pepe:

I haven't seen one real picture of thigh gap yet by my definition.

yeah,,,,

legs need to be together and the gap that exists right below the butt/crotch