Thigh gap

• Start date
  • Replies 87 Comments
  • Views 27,068 Views
HOTHOTHOT!.jpg

I didn't see a Thigh dent thread so figured I post this here! Luv to see this sexy lady's thigh gap if applicable and only poster here can give us this delightful treat!
:betplom:

View attachment 2280

I didn't see a Thigh dent thread so figured I post this here! Luv to see this sexy lady's thigh gap if applicable and only poster here can give us this delightful treat!
:betplom:

mmmmmmm

Mrs. House

nice delineation between quad and hamstrings right dere

Mrs House doesn't have thigh gap but she does have the nicest set of legs I have ever seen on a women.

Calves are a big thing to house. Sometimes tall women or skinny women don't have any calve definition at all. Then you have calves that are too fat, then you have calves that are too muscular. Her calves couldn't be better if they were sculpted from clay. And that thigh dent speaks for itself.

Mrs House doesn't have thigh gap but she does have the nicest set of legs I have ever seen on a women.

Calves are a big thing to house. Sometimes tall women or skinny women don't have any calve definition at all. Then you have calves that are too fat, then you have calves that are too muscular. Her calves couldn't be better if they were sculpted from clay. And that thigh dent speaks for itself.

Brenda has some sweet thighs but I'd take a look at yours too Caligirl.

You should meet my parents to start, Jim and Cindy Walsh.

tumblr_lznry9nLjK1qjawwr.jpg

That's my sister Brenda too.