Thigh gap

• Start date
  • Replies 87 Comments
  • Views 27,035 Views
Is-The-Thigh-Gap-The-Most-Ridiculous-Trend-Youve-Ever-Seen.jpg

i'd stick my chicago dog in dat gap yo!

That ass needs a really hard SLAP

I believe that, as we speak, there is someone in the FCC ready to crack over the issue of thigh gap.

He sees the gals on The View using the term - and he knows it has been decided it's okay - but he also knows that the term thigh gap is not totally about thighs - it's CLEARLY about another body part as well - a horrible, filthy body part that, if viewed and discussed improperly - without his supervision - could destroy America - and he has all kinds of power to crack down against it -

but people are just saying thigh gap - and viewing images of thigh gaps - with immunity.

I believe there is a guy in the FCC with an aneurysm that is throbbing and growing and ready to burst RIGHT NOW.

I don't know that I have seen any of your pictures that are actually "thigh gap" pictures. In "thigh gap" the thighs don't touch at all with the feet together. Pictures above are definitely of women with no thigh gap.

Just sayin'

Disney needs to decide where they stand on this.

Elsa from frozen. Bad role model!

hc9v13M.jpg

Ariel in mermaid form. Better.

:handshake:

1ariel.jpg

Your feet have to be together with thighs not touching for it to be thigh gap. I am not sure Elsa qualifies...need to see her with her feet together.

IAG, I'm confused are you pro-gap or against it?