Thigh gap

• Start date
  • Replies 87 Comments
  • Views 27,053 Views
IAG, I'm confused are you pro-gap or against it?
Neither really...I'm just explaining that you guys are nomnoming over the girls with no gap. The little diamond/shine/heart is not thigh gap. But if I had to support a side, I would be definitely anti gap as I think unless you are anorexic, have no muscles, are bow legged, and have the right pelvic structure, it seems it would be pretty hard to achieve. I don't know. I have never really looked to see if a woman has tg...maybe it's not that uncommon. Obviously as a woman, I am going to be against unrealistic expectations for young girls due to the high numbers of eating disorders precipitated by stupid trends like this.

Thigh gap is not a new thing. I have been hearing about it for quite some time it seems. But yeah, mostly I was just clarifying.

For purposes of disclosure, I do not have thigh gap. Blitty, have your gf stand with her feet together and see if her thighs touch anywhere. Report back.

It just dawned on me that Blitty was being sarcastic. :facepalm:

Blitty - you missed the pope in NYC. He was there to save you.

People have different ideas about the exact scope of the term thigh gap. For me, the debate is about on par with if toilet paper should be hung over the top or around behind.

These fall squarely in the category of: Things I Leave to Other People to Debate.

Whatever anybody is doing is good with me.

bjQ6gn1.jpg

im still gonna use this thread to post pics that come up when I google thigh gap that I will wack off to in the future

I don't know that there is any confusion about the scope/definition of thigh gap except in this thread.

Seems like a pretty straight forward thing to me....kind of like it being obvious that the toilet paper should come from under/behind, that dogs are preferable to cats, and that the oxford comma should be utilized.

iag if you post your thigh gap I'll post mine

if you aren't posting pics can you kindly stop posting

lets make it easier to crank one off folks

Best-Thigh-Gaps-Girl-351.jpg

Now that latest picture with the multiple women may actually contain legit tg images.

Carry on Archie. I'll let you post your posterior pictures of women with their legs apart under the heading of tg without further critique

...but at least admit it's not the space/gap that you are focusing on.

Hello. My feet are together down there, by the way.

isZG8wk.jpg

Lol Seems like Beyonc got busted for photoshopping in some thigh gap.