The WWIII Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 305 Comments
  • Views 12,846 Views
it’s 14 paragraphs, Dave

I’ll need a bit to respond to 14 paragraphs

the name calling was about the “weird hill” comment not the “wishy washy” one. I’ve definitely had my wishy washy moments in this thread. Apologies for that.

When I get time I’ll track down condescending posts you’ve made to steve, Casper and Mr. M. I’ll have to sift through the Casper Courtships and Corona thread.

:peace:
I was just taking issue with you saying I partake in name calling, which I don't believe that I do. I'm sure I've been plenty condescending, but that's a result of arguing a point passionately, not trying to be disrespectful. I've always apologized on occasions I've crossed the line.

I mean these are intense and emotional topics and I'm a moody prick. I'm not perfect. I get stuff wrong. I read things the wrong way, respond too passionately, etc. But I'd like to believe I generally treat everyone with respect however heated the debates get.

As is always the case with written discord, intention is sometimes lost or muddled.

FB_IMG_1622396755966.jpg.4648cfbcb6eaaf5876a2fc1b0d694dea.jpg

Poisoned and now jailed by Putin, Alexei Navalny quotes The Wire on Twitter. What a time to be alive boys. I wonder what @reno cool thinks.

I wonder what @reno cool thinks.
He picked a pretty good time to deuce out.

If USA having vaccine mandates during a global pandemic equated them to Nazi Germany, you have to wonder what Putin's actions equate to.

All we do is talk static and switch screens

As the Homeland plans enemies

Invasion so successehee so successhee

He picked a pretty good time to deuce out.

If USA having vaccine mandates during a global pandemic equated them to Nazi Germany, you have to wonder what Putin's actions equate to.
Putin's actions equate to, I hope, burying the Nazis created and supported by "Western powers". Unfortunately, the lack of of sovereignty in Russia is a huuuge issue.
Sorry I haven't been interested in debating shit with Russia hating exceptionalists at a time like this. There just is no starting point to base a discussion from. Obviously it's a difficult time for me.
I was born in the Soviet Union, there is no difference between Russians and Ukrainians to me. Of course there are many grandchildren of Nazi collaborators in Ukraine who are still pissed about their defeat in WWII. Stirring sectarian hate is the great strength and tactic of "WesterIIn partners".
anyway toodaloo motherfuckers :hattip:

But yeah, I likely will post something. I mean 12 years of my life's gotta mean something. ...And I like that I'm responding to Dave, who I don't even consider a real Gameliver. But I appreciate that you like to debate things :cheerscheers:

btw, I haven't read all the relevant shit here, so my apologies for only responding to the last thing :officer:

It's funny, I have to agree I'm "not a real GameLiver". Though I do check the site every day, I don't post enough and am not part of the clique.

Updated my title so there will be no confusion when outsiders visit. Thanks pal 👍🏻

Davey I consider you a member of GL! :givemeahug: At least you don't have to pay a yearly fee to post at GL! :grrr:

RJ, I know not a security issue but any thought possibly to having a yearly GL membership fee for CA residents? I mean them posting at this prestigious sports site must feel like their looting. We all know how they love to do that. And add to that where the screen pops up something like "you can read more and even contribute for a low yearly fee." Think about it!
:rj:
I mean, they get charged out the nose for just about everything. Cali Pizza Hut charge people like 3+ bucks service charge for a takeout order. WTF FLA nothing!

Don't listen to the mean man Davey, you're a naturalised GL member*

*pending the peer review of your TP roll pic

Davey I consider you a member of GL! :givemeahug: At least you don't have to pay a yearly fee to post at GL! :grrr:

RJ, I know not a security issue but any thought possibly to having a yearly GL membership fee for CA residents? I mean them posting at this prestigious sports site must feel like their looting. We all know how they love to do that. And add to that where the screen pops up something like "you can read more and even contribute for a low yearly fee." Think about it!
:rj:
I mean, they get charged out the nose for just about everything. Cali Pizza Hut charge people like 3+ bucks service charge for a takeout order. WTF FLA nothing!

Don't listen to the mean man Davey, you're a naturalised GL member*

*pending the peer review of your TP roll pic
^See, I pay NO fees and have NO dick pics uploaded. What kind of GL'er is that?!? A fake one that's what!!

reading the last few posts I realized I never responded to Vegas Dave’s 14 paragraph post.

I need to be more devoted to the cause!

Totally unrelated, @Vegas Dave , I never saw a Vegas Dave’s Dime video. I’m assuming that’s you? I heard about it from a fiend and he said they were very entertaining. Can we have a Vegas Dave’s Dime thread with old and new videos so you can be a real Gameliver?

reading the last few posts I realized I never responded to Vegas Dave’s 14 paragraph post.

I need to be more devoted to the cause!

Totally unrelated, @Vegas Dave , I never saw a Vegas Dave’s Dime video. I’m assuming that’s you? I heard about it from a fiend and he said they were very entertaining. Can we have a Vegas Dave’s Dime thread with old and new videos so you can be a real Gameliver?
Blah, don't worry about it. We can leave this thread dead.

Yeah Vegas Dave used to be a fun guy who made silly videos until that scammer piece of shit tout douchebag of the same name ruined it.

No idea if my old videos are still kicking around across the street. I'd consider making new ones, but only if reno lets me know how many I'd have to make before I could be a real Gameliver.

Blah, don't worry about it. We can leave this thread dead.

Yeah Vegas Dave used to be a fun guy who made silly videos until that scammer piece of shit tout douchebag of the same name ruined it.

No idea if my old videos are still kicking around across the street. I'd consider making new ones, but only if reno lets me know how many I'd have to make before I could be a real Gameliver.
Oh man, Dave, that sucks. I don’t know the back story but I did hear that there was another Vegas Dave.

Did he steal your name? I’d actually like to hear the story.

Putin's actions equate to, I hope, burying the Nazis created and supported by "Western powers". Unfortunately, the lack of of sovereignty in Russia is a huuuge issue.
Sorry I haven't been interested in debating shit with Russia hating exceptionalists at a time like this. There just is no starting point to base a discussion from. Obviously it's a difficult time for me.
I was born in the Soviet Union, there is no difference between Russians and Ukrainians to me. Of course there are many grandchildren of Nazi collaborators in Ukraine who are still pissed about their defeat in WWII. Stirring sectarian hate is the great strength and tactic of "WesterIIn partners".
anyway toodaloo motherfuckers :hattip:

But yeah, I likely will post something. I mean 12 years of my life's gotta mean something. ...And I like that I'm responding to Dave, who I don't even consider a real Gameliver. But I appreciate that you like to debate things :cheerscheers:

btw, I haven't read all the relevant shit here, so my apologies for only responding to the last thing :officer:

good to see you Brother

don't toodaloo us

I'm moving to greater Denver area soon, I will need you to teach me how to play real hockey in the next 6 years before I hit 60