The WWIII Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 305 Comments
  • Views 13,487 Views
"The invaders are not authorising Ukrainian public rescue units to begin extinguishing the fire"

whataboutismn does not justify these attacks, killings and destruction, fuck that

with this mentally I guess it would be okay if 150 thousand or so ukrainians die

:jerk:
Well fucking said.

How many people do you think would need to be killed simultaneously or near-simultaneously in order to be clear of a nuclear threat gro Russia? So obviously if we strike Putin dead there are actors who would pick up his mantle and retaliate but how many? Is it a dozen? Several hundred? Thousands? 10s ofThousands?

Ran into this today. Yikes!

And I put no blame for this onto Putin/Russia.

6B8D5753-27E9-48ED-9BD5-CE601BCE212B.jpeg

We already knew you’d blame Biden
You tell me who's to blame or worst case not being receptive to resolving it?

@Tron the difference between you and I is my hate is of Biden's actions .... you hate Trump because his name is Donald J Trump!

yep. that's pretty much the difference

otherwise the two guys are pretty much same same twinsies

call them Mr Tronkey

LOL Arch I was wondering whatever happened to you after not answering my reply to your post? Good to have you back!

You tell me who's to blame or worst case not being receptive to resolving it?

@Tron the difference between you and I is my hate is of Biden's actions .... you hate Trump because his name is Donald J Trump!
Lol when you dislike the president it is smart and justified but when others do it it's trivial. What a nuanced and realistic worldview.

I dislike Biden AND Trump.

But ironically I just hate Biden's name, and it was Trump's actions I dislike.

LOL "Antifa is just an idea." Does anybody believe that? That's right, at least 80+ million people do/did?

Initially after omicron outbreak the impulsive one recommended 7 day quarantine period for US citizens coming back after visiting another country including say just a weekend in the Bahamas. Guess I was quicker on getting info from ground zero S Africa medical people who said it was extremely mild variant. He caught on with that one quick though.

Or HTF do we get surprised Taliban marching that fast into Kabul? I mean we have all seen that salellite images of terriosts in the deserts. Were our military people sleeping at the screens? Could have been so much easier getting out on our terms. Instead we look like the laughing stock of the world that the Taliban chased us home. Plus the erroneous news we killed who was responsible for the bomb at the airport when in reality we killed innocent people.

Seriously you guys must not follow enough because I have mentioned more than once previously my more dislike than like of Trump when in NJ. No doubt an arrogant big mouth and never attempted to watch a second of his show.

Just thought the direction of the country was going into a Wild Wild West mood that I liked the idea of a businessman over a career pencil pusher. Or maybe over that IMO lying POS lady. I think we have all had a boss who we didn't particularly care for with his manner of direction but helped prosper the company which in turn helped me and my family.

:hattip:

Seriously you guys must not follow enough because I have mentioned more than once previously my more dislike than like of Trump when in NJ. No doubt an arrogant big mouth and never attempted to watch a second of his show.
:hattip:
So why do you get to dislike him for some things and like him for others (a nuanced, normal human thing), but Tron's dislikes are just silly nonsense based on his name?

So why do you get to dislike him for some things and like him for others (a nuanced, normal human thing), but Tron's dislikes are just silly nonsense based on his name?
Maybe Davey you missed this part of my post? "I think we have all had a boss who we didn't particularly care for with his manner of direction but helped prosper the company which in turn helped me and my family."

I guess haven't seen Tron post any specifics actions of Trump that he disliked?

Maybe Davey you missed this part of my post? "I think we have all had a boss who we didn't particularly care for with his manner of direction but helped prosper the company which in turn helped me and my family."

I guess haven't seen Tron post any specifics actions of Trump that he disliked?
I saw it.

I saw it.
Well if that doesn't help ..... simply put I like most of his decisions for the good of the country but at times not on the way they are delivered. You know my friend I think we would both get a better understanding of his other's positions talking instead of posting. :hattip:

Well if that doesn't help ..... simply put I like most of his decisions for the good of the country but at times not on the way they are delivered. You know my friend I think we would both get a better understanding of his other's positions talking instead of posting. :hattip:
I don't have an issue with you liking Trump.

I have an issue with you dismissing Tron's (and others) dislike of Trump as less legitimate than your dislike of Biden.

Why do you get to dislike the president for their actions, but when someone else does it, it's less valid?

I get it than Tron dislikes Trump for his manners in line sort of like me? TBD on Trump's decisions/actions?

Coach K and Duke going down to UNC! :yipee: