The Polaroid Random Thoughts Baseball Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 2,799 Comments
  • Views 215,921 Views
Giancarlo watching one leave the yard has definitely become one of my favorite celebrations in the game.
Agree 100%

He has reinvented the piss missle HR. Marlins fans still miss him but we are happy he went to a team where fans are behind him during the good times and the bad.

Agree 100%

He has reinvented the piss missle HR. Marlins fans still miss him but we are happy he went to a team where fans are behind him during the good times and the bad.
I did a thing here but it went ignored or not noticed.

:(

Think he’s trying to say Marlins fans are more sophisticated than Yankee fans.

Boners gonna come out guns blazing when he sees this.

I did a thing here but it went ignored or not noticed.

:(
Oh, I saw it. Yankee fans are as hot and cold as they get. Growing up listening to WFAN, I became desensitized to the stupidity and cliff jumping they would do after game 21 of the season lol.

Think he’s trying to say Marlins fans are more sophisticated than Yankee fans.

Boners gonna come out guns blazing when he sees this.
I think what he is saying is that Yankee fans are unsophisticated...period..lol.

Archive posts from 2018 .....
This guy is such a fuckin bum. Only hit all those blasts b/c the fish were at the bottom of the nl east, losing games and no one was ever on base. Fukkin Jeter took advantage of the Yanks. FUKKIN BUM. FFFFAAAAACCKKKK!!!!
:redx:
Yeah, Stantons career stats dont mean squat. His career to date has been being the superstar on a AAA team in a shit division. In NY he's just another guy. Fuckin bum. Won't hit over 30hr aghainst AL east pitching on this team. BB and SO will be up for sure. But fuuuucxxkkkk
:redx:
Fast forward couple years .....
Mike Stanton is a fucking stud. Ive never said a bad word about the guy. Great signing.
:greencheck:

From recent posts and above looks like Boner has finally made it over the fence .... though if Yanks don't make the playoffs might be stuck back on it blaming that stud. :dunno:
80AB6FF4-C4E2-4795-81B2-D64A35A7B6F9.jpeg

Boner, typical or atypical Yankee fan. :dunno: George would be proud of you either way!
53d0d48463ad0.image.jpg