The Polaroid Random Thoughts Baseball Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 2,799 Comments
  • Views 215,136 Views
Coleslaw is getting creamed.

Red Sox OWN the Tankees in big games for the last 20 years.

Those are FACTS.

Coleslaw is DONE.

Man, I'll tell ya if you ever want to make money betting MLB, ALWAYS bet against the Tankees in big games.
Why they were favorites is still mind numbing to me.

I think it’s a bad move to take Eovaldi out. The guy is throwing dots all game and just cause he gives up a curler around Peski pole and an infield hit you pull him?

I think it’s a bad move to take Eovaldi out. The guy is throwing dots all game and just cause he gives up a curler around Peski pole and an infield hit you pull him?
Annnnddddd Stanton crushes a ball off of Brasier. Like I said……..over managing

John Sterling Just Had An All Time Awful Home Run Call On Giancarlo Stanton's Single Off The Monster

The Tankees are literally screwing themselves. Everything you said @Tron I agree with.

Sidenote...this ENTIRE ESPN broadcast sounds like a Tankees home game. It's actually embarrassing.

Of course, when it comes to ESPN, I expect embarrassing.

Rays v Red Sox should be a great series. Sorry, Caspy, I will have to root for the Rays being a longtime Floridian.

Rays v Red Sox should be a great series. Sorry, Caspy, I will have to root for the Rays being a longtime Floridian.
I understand pal lol!!

BTW ESPN mentioned the Bucky Dent HR 5 times during the broadcast, They mentioned the BIGGEST choke job of the Tankees in 2004......not once.

Fuck the Tankees
Fuck ESPN

GO SOX!!!

Stanton demolished the ball all night
He did hit well.
The great thing about baseball is it's a team sport.

The Tankees haven't learned that yet.

Gsghffhdsthjjdfyuhvcsfhbvdghbffg

YAS!!!!!!!!!!

Shitty way to lose my St. Louis run line bet