The Polaroid Random Thoughts Baseball Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 2,773 Comments
  • Views 213,525 Views
Think he’s trying to say Marlins fans are more sophisticated than Yankee fans.

Boners gonna come out guns blazing when he sees this.
Not necessarily overall more sophisticated.

But we definitely did not boo Stanton during his cold streaks. We knew a hot streak was around the corner.

Lol @ there even being marlins fans. Also, where is it written that you can't boo a player during a cold streak and still know that he might get hot again (and then you'll cheer)?

Welcome to the Francisco Lindor/Kevin Pillar school of butthurtness, "waaaahhh we want your unconditional love all the time... waaaahhh if you want us in the good you have to take us in the bad.... waaaahhh if you do that your a fair weather or unsophisticated fan... waaaaaahhh we want to play in South Florida." Fucking participation trophy mentality.

I paid for this goddam new era hat with your teams logo.. now shut up and hit .350/40/120 or get booed. Fuck I might boo you for ONLY going 2 for 4 just because I had a bad day at work - and that doesn't make me any smarter or dumber or more or less of a fan.

Lol @ there even being marlins fans.
Only casual noob baseball fans say things like this.

There are no better fans in America than fans that maintain loyalty to their baseball team year after year despite poor management, low payroll etc.

You don’t have to adore a star-type player that is struggling. But booing a guy who’s in a slump (an inevitability in a 162 game season) is lame IMO Wal.

But good burn I guess :dunno:

D0FF7F77-777C-44C9-AA66-144BC1C2AEDF.jpeg

All games start right around 3:00 PM World Cup knockout stage style :moped:

I'm off tomorrow so that would be great. So 3 games to be played. Of course not a die hard bases fan anymore but I will tuned in for this sudden death baseball.

I remember this clearly. Liked seeing the whole process of the at-bat local style.

No bases tomorrow it appears with Yanks vs Sox at Fenway on Tuesday. Will there be a 2021 Bucky Dent for the Yanks?

Major letdown for me,thought either Boston or Yankees would lose

For all my bitching about bases being too slow, sure do miss no game to watch today. Can't wait for tomorrow! NYY at BSox. I'am Italian-Amer so rooting for the Yanks.

No bases tomorrow it appears with Yanks vs Sox at Fenway on Tuesday. Will there be a 2021 Bucky Dent for the Yanks?
No.

The Tankees are getting destroyed.

Fuck the Tankees.

For all my bitching about bases being too slow, sure do miss no game to watch today. Can't wait for tomorrow! NYY at BSox. I'am Italian-Amer so rooting for the Yanks.
I'm Italian lol.

I didn't know the Tankees fan base was predominantly Italian lol.

Yankees are a small road favorite.

Dodgers got coolered: they lost Max Muncy and Kershaw in the same week.

Yankees are a small road favorite.

Dodgers got coolered: they lost Max Muncy and Kershaw in the same week.
Just goes to show how behind the times baseball lines are. They still predicate the majority of the line on starting pitching. Especially in a game like this, all pitchers will be on a short leash.

Also Tankee fans tend to bet their team in Vegas a lot.

Red Sox win this one and rather easily

A-Fraud already sucking Tankees dick saying if it wasn't for Ohtani or Guerro, Judge would be MVP.

Dude isn't even the best hitter IN THIS GAME lol.

Fucking tranny fucker.

Gotta love Stanton in HR trot and gets a single.

Cole is a joke lmao!!

$36 million a year to suck in a playoff game.

Gotta love it!!!

2-0 Red Sox