The Official Don Germaise Appreciation Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 146 Comments
  • Views 14,247 Views
I'm Don Germaise and teh bitches love my confident posture.

215680_1871668746249_1077053935_2139657_5144209_n.jpg

I'm Don Germaise and I gets glass seats at teh hockeys.

222572_1871668066232_1077053935_2139656_1885311_n.jpg

Don Cherry? Never heard of him. I'm Don Germaise and I'm made of awesome.

39612_1553107742423_1077053935_1601480_1943858_n.jpg

m.jpg

don is master of confidence and action

Don Germaise seasons everything he touches.

38173_1472743613370_1077053935_1388389_319639_n.jpg

don at his best

10 Questions for Don Germaise

1.) What is your all time favorite movie or song?
“A Knight’s Tale.” Song: “Floridays” by Jimmy Buffett

2.) Do you have a Smartphone? If so, what's your favorite app?
No

3.) Who do you count as your mentor(s)?.
My first TV News Director Ron Comings and my Housing Director at University of Florida Jack Worley

4.) What was your very first job?
I delivered newspapers as a 12-year-old. It was cold and miserable riding my bike through Massachusetts winters. But, I earned $9.65 a week and thought I was rich!

5.) If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I have a quick temper.

6.) What do you consider your greatest success?
Raising a practically perfect daughter!

7.) Tell us something about you most people don't know?
But then most people would know.

8.) If you could have dinner with any three people, living or dead, who would they be?
Roberto Clemente, John Wayne, Jeb Bush

9.) What is in your fridge right now?
Food and beverages. What’s in yours?

10. If you could have a different career, other then what you're doing now, what would it be?
Major League Baseball Player

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...n-germaise-with-this-week's-10-questions-for?

:bowdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you find a licensed contractor? Tonight at 6 on ABC news.

In Tarpon Springs, Don Germaise, ABeeC Action news...

Don knows that covering any story at a trailer park = ratings gold.

:bowdown:

Toby hid his face from and REFUSED TO ANSWER to Don Germaise?

Does Toby not know who the fuck Don Germaise is??

This is an outrage.

great job gamelive.

this needed to happen.

Oh, Don!

A funny story about Don: "When I was four years old, my family took us to the Children's Zoo in Pittsburgh. We came to a pen where a big old white turkey was separated from the public by a chicken wire fence. The turkey wandered up to the fence at the same time I did. Here's when you learn something I picked up as a young curious boy. The funky red thing that hangs below a turkey's bill is called a wattle. Apparently turkeys don't like it when you touch their wattle. The turkey took a bite out of my forefinger and off to the emergency room we went. At that time, the doctors were very familiar with me and practically knew me by name. However, during this visit the doctor had trouble treating me. He was laughing too hard."

He has a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they make Sinatra look like a hobo.

In other words, Don Germaine is the balls.

Oh, Don!
A funny story about Don: "When I was four years old, my family took us to the Children's Zoo in Pittsburgh. We came to a pen where a big old white turkey was separated from the public by a chicken wire fence. The turkey wandered up to the fence at the same time I did. Here's when you learn something I picked up as a young curious boy. The funky red thing that hangs below a turkey's bill is called a wattle. Apparently turkeys don't like it when you touch their wattle. The turkey took a bite out of my forefinger and off to the emergency room we went. At that time, the doctors were very familiar with me and practically knew me by name. However, during this visit the doctor had trouble treating me. He was laughing too hard."

:biglaugh: I am having trouble typing this. I am laughing too hard.

He has a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they make Sinatra look like a hobo.

In other words, Don Germaine is the balls.

I see what you've been doing here.

Hi Gamelive,

This fellow is money! How is he stuck in Tampa and not on national network primetime news? Oh, the humanity....

Best regards,

Shannon

Hi Gamelive,

This fellow is money! How is he stuck in Tampa and not on national network primetime news? Oh, the humanity....

Best regards,

Shannon

Best 69th post in the history of 69th posts anywhere. Mr. D weighs in on Don Gee.

Get it?! Because it's dirty? Sixty nine?

Forget it.

Man, that guy got to handcuff an illegal AC contractor then do a Q&A on camera with Teh Don, all during the same day. I bet Ms. Capt. Bret Bartlett got it good that evening.