The Official Don Germaise Appreciation Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 146 Comments
  • Views 14,332 Views
Don G is a white separatist??

Maybe we should get him posting at SBR instead.

Oh man this just catapulted him up even higher, as if that were possible.

Don Germaise interviewed by a white supremacist? LOLOLOL.

We NEED this video!!!

Go white people!

You're almost extinct!

"Zonkey Punch Toboggan" has a much nicer ring to it, don't you think?
http://donkeypunchtoboggan.blogspot.com/2009/10/zonkey-punch-toboggan-has-much-nicer.html

'Zonkey' attacks Bay area man
Reported by: Don Germaise
Email: [email protected]
Last Update: 8:37 am

BROOKSVILLE, FL -- What do you get when you cross a zebra with a donkey? James Oleson says you'll get knocked to the ground and bitten.

Hernando County Sheriff's deputies say Oleson was attacked by the half-zebra, half-donkey at Boyett Groves in Brooksville Monday.

According to a police report, deputies, "made contact with James Oleson, who is an employee at Boyetts Grove. James stated that it was him and his mother who were yelling. James stated that they were yelling because he was being bitten by their donkey.

James stated that their donkey is a mix between a zebra and a donkey. James advised that he was painting the perimeter fence near the donkeys enclosure when the donkey put its head underneath the fence and began to bite his feet. James stated that the donkey knocked him over and kept biting his lower legs.

James advised with his mothers help he was able to get away from the donkey. James had numerous bite marks on his lower legs."

Boyett Groves is a citrus grove that has a small exotic animal farm to attract tourists.

zonkey.jpg

I can't wait to get home and watch this. Im thinking of ditching all my friends at this bar to do just that.

Nahh. But I did consider it for a second.

That guy getting bit by the zebra-donkey critter was hard-hitting stuff right derr.

I can't wait to get home and watch this. Im thinking of ditching all my friends at this bar to do just that.

Nahh. But I did consider it for a second.

There's a gif worthy moment, when the camera zooms in on him around the 10:30 mark. Someone, halp!

Can only do GIFs from youtube vids, otherwise I could hook it up

Ah, Stormfront. After reading the thread about Donny I took a look around.

Bunch of angry ass white guys over there. It's pretty much exactly like reading Peep's.

Here is a relevant thread about the Georgetown players fighting the Chinese basketball team. These guys are free to call people apes and by gum they do it! A lot! Watch out! :rolleyes:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t825513/

Oh shit!

Whites unite! We won one!

Anyone else up for a bunch of us signing up there and causing trouble???

I'm sure they would ban immediately.