The Largest group of Protests since the Vietnam War have been going on near me..

• Start date
  • Replies 137 Comments
  • Views 10,868 Views
I meant when he shot his ex a few hours prior.

I meant when he shot his ex a few hours prior.

I know what you meant. No one knows the motive there, but we do know the motive via Instagram vs the police.

People are protesting against status quo, against systematic injustice, against leadership.

One guy acting alone or even if it was a small group is a big difference, totally not on the same level. Protesting against him would be like protesting against cheese, totally irrelevant. Cops getting killed is in fact a result of the same system of injustice. Was it Malcolm that said about "chickens coming home to roost"?

But ignorant people want to use this as proof to say blacks are as bad as whites or some silly thing. Morons never learn :dunno:

I think that you could say the same thing about the protest. They are protesting about a couple of cops that acted alone and the system itself isn't an injustice....

It is all the same.

I think you can ask them. The major issue is not that Wilson is a bad guy (though he may be), but that his kind of act is exonerated, and consistently. Ergo, approved and sanctioned by the system.

Because the system works 99.99% of the time.

I think you can ask them. The major issue is not that Wilson is a bad guy (though he may be), but that his kind of act is exonerated, and consistently. Ergo, approved and sanctioned by the system.

I guess if that action (choking)was widespread, we would hear about it more, agree?

At the end of the day, people are protesting about a person with 30+ offenses. The system needs some fixing somewhere.

I would refer you to watch the under caste video I posted.
Given such a background these are just extreme cases born out of a policy of harassment.

I would refer you to watch the under caste video I posted.
Given such a background these are just extreme cases born out of a policy of harassment.

I did watch some of it. There are some very good points there. The most important point is it starts at home, nowhere else. I live 15 minutes from the city with the 2nd most crime in mich (ahead of Detroit even). Personally we are sick of pissing away tax dollars for whatever system, only to have them end up back in trouble. The only foolproof method is not to get in trouble in the first place.

My friend's daughter is in this "policy of harassment" right now, posts about it all the time on FB. Been in and out of jail and rehab countless times and not even 21. The system works fine when you appear for court, pass drug tests, court-ordered classes, etc. She is talking about getting arrested at work now for blowing off court for being an accompliss for some B+E with her BF.

So you are saying that if you don't break the law and have dealings with the system you have nothing to worry about? Weird concepts....

So you are saying that if you don't break the law and have dealings with the system you have nothing to worry about? Weird concepts....

Funny how that works. When half of the cops know who is hanging at known crack houses, how many breaks does a person with a rap sheet want? People are not born with one. Some of the crimes, one can argue the merit of them. Its also funny that criminals don't show respect but demand it.

Protest is good. I'm very pro-protest. This great country was built on the legs of protest.

But it's confirmed that hundreds of protesters were calling for "dead cops". Indisputable.

I used to watch CNN. Fok them. They have blood on their hands for their clear anti-law enforcement agenda.

Protest is good. I'm very pro-protest. This great country was built on the legs of protest.

But it's confirmed that hundreds of protesters were calling for "dead cops". Indisputable.

I used to watch CNN. Fok them. They have blood on their hands for their clear anti-law enforcement agenda.

CNN and MSNBC are a total joke now. Al Jazerra is probably the best now.

The Yankees are racist. That's why boner likes them.