The Friend Zone

• Start date
  • Replies 132 Comments
  • Views 8,675 Views
You're all a bunch of whores. You want out?? Ask her on a date, she either says yes or no and that is that.

I didn't expect Cami to be the voice of reason around here :up:

:lmao: she came at you and you pulled a Bread/Steves

You are over thinking your drunk fok up it takes more than one of those to truly drive off someone who is into you. The only exceptions to that are another female being involved, abuse, legal trouble or in some cases pissing off one of her family members.

You're good man. I don't agree you are even in the friend zone. Try to be at least somewhat sober and I think I speak for the masses here when I say pics would be appreciated.

My problem is I am too nice.

Virty, remove the tampon from your mangina and get her alone, slip her some date rape drug and have at her.

Fertilizing her ovum should also be considered, how could she not love the father of her child?

virty forget her and stick with your mature lady friends like the last time

Rouge, "friend zone" means she feels nothing for him, it's all about chemistry.

Date rape drug is the chemistry, pal.

Rouge, almost every broad I met in Cuba wanted to be more than "frens" with me. I made it.

I didn't expect Cami to be the voice of reason around here :up:

she isnt :donthinkso:

unless a girl is just butt-ass ugly, friend zones dont apply to them... any decent looking girl can get a few drinks in a single dude and tell him her pussy is wet and its a go... no questions asked, she is out of the zone and getting fucked :yes:

they dont know what we go through

plom virty fuck a 40 yr old about a week ago, i was so proud of him

who wants to be with these obnoxious younger girls, let them cougars devour you virty

rawr

Well, if she got sex from somewhere else, getting her drunk isn't necessarily gonna make her sleep with you. Even if she didn't have sex for some while, and she's drunk she can still skip this step.. soo, drunkness is not a good idea.

And don't get too cheesy, it just makes her feel more awkward. Act normal and cool, and move on, get another girl. Only, theeeeeeeen your friend might stop seeing you as a non-friend-zone-guy.

You put yourself in the friend zone. The only way out is to actually make a move since she's already using you as an emotional base. She either continues to see you as a potential or as her gay best friend.

ok just spit balling here, so bear with me. but here is the rough draft

when you are hanging with her some time in public. start acting a lil paranoid, looking around.

then slip her a little note very secretively, telling her that you are the "star" of a new spike tv hidden camera bachelor type show.

she is one of the "contestants" and the girl that he chooses and chooses him gets $100,000, but she can't let anyone know, you just want her to win since you like her best.

ah nevermind, next time you see her "MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN"

I love when people give the advice to 'act cool and normal'..

You put yourself in the friend zone. The only way out is to actually make a move since she's already using you as an emotional base. She either continues to see you as a potential or as her gay best friend.

I think this is the most correct answer.

And if memory serves me (been awhile since I found myself in this situation-probably high school) once you're in you cannot get out. And no amount of "trying" is going to work.

Most women know within 5 minutes if they will let you fuck them, assuming they are attracted to you.

I would say good luck Virty, but I do not believe in luck.

Virty what's your birthday and hers? month day year

Virty, find the tallest building and jump, pal.

OR, make a new girl the target of your loins.

Ask her if she wants to fuck. Don't waste your time with dates and romance. Either way you will get out of the friend zone.

I think this is the most correct answer.

And if memory serves me (been awhile since I found myself in this situation-probably high school) once you're in you cannot get out. And no amount of "trying" is going to work.

Most women know within 5 minutes if they will let you fuck them, assuming they are attracted to you.

I would say good luck Virty, but I do not believe in luck.

Virty what's your birthday and hers? month day year

Were both turning 21 in the summer.

I ended up with her friend last night.

good job virtuoso

that is how you must play it