• Replies 132 Comments
  • Views 8,592 Views

Virtuoso

Oasis
Since
May 1, 2011
Score
Tokens
How does one successfully get out of the so called 'Friend Zone'?

you mean get out as in Fuck her...or get out as in not being friends with her anymore? if you mean the first, getting her drunk as many times as possible is about as good of a plan as you will find...buy flowers and shit like that every once in a while wouldnt hurt, but the more vulnerable she is, the better your luck...

gl pal

Well as the forum lady's man, let me just advise you on some techniques my son . . .

No but seriously man, no idea. Mudcat = complete boob in such matters.

You don't get out. She's not attracted to you.

Get her drunk and go for it regardless.

You're all a bunch of whores. You want out?? Ask her on a date, she either says yes or no and that is that.

O wow I remember having this problem. TBH you just have to ask her and find out. IE take her on a date or just be ruthless and get drunk with her ( which is similar to asking her on a date ). Odds are you won't get out, but doesn't hurt to try. The harder part is realizing that she isn't the only ONE for you and finding someone else. If it was easy you'd already be doing that now.

Are you in the "friend zone" as a result of something that you did? Does she know that you're interested in her or her lady bits?

imho- you must have sex with all of her friends

gl

You don't get out. She's not attracted to you..

Bazinga.

And the harder you work at it the deeper you will fall into the Friend Abyss.

:yeahsure:

Are you in the "friend zone" as a result of something that you did? Does she know that you're interested in her or her lady bits?

She made a move on me a few weeks back but I was too drunk to comprehend the situation. My problem is I am too nice. Gotta start makin moves like Blitty said. Also gotta stop replying to her texts like a concerned friend jesus christ reading them now what was I thinking.....time to pillage

Make moves.

At this stage in the game I assumed he already has.

If he has he's doing it wrong or she's not interested.

If he hasn't he's doing it wrong.

If you haven't made any moves then how do you know you're in The Friend Zone?

You're killin me, Virty.

Oh Shit man, grow some balls and ask her out, or kiss her or something, obviously she wants something too! Sheesh, it doesn't have to be that complicated. Have a few drinks, and move in for the kill! :)

Being TOO drunk to reciprocate a move a girl is putting on you, is no excuse IMO.

Sounds like Virty friend-zoned himself for no valid reason at all.

We've been there.

Get drunk. Problem solved.