The Friend Zone

• Start date
  • Replies 132 Comments
  • Views 8,660 Views
she'll prob want you now

If he did well/she will

You are both master numbers -you are an 11/11

The 11 is the most intuitive of all numbers. It represents illumination; a channel to the subconscious; insight without rational thought; and sensitivity, nervous energy, shyness, and impracticality. It is a dreamer. The 11 has all the aspects of the 2 (since adding up 1 and 1 gives 2), enhanced and charged with charisma, leadership, and inspiration. It is a number with inborn duality, which creates dynamism and inner conflict. It is a number that, when not focused on some goal beyond itself, can be turned inward to create fears and phobias. The 11 walks the edge between greatness and self-destruction.

The Master Number 11 is known as a communicator and the spiritual. It is said that 11s are on a journey to find self-illumination and in their search, they have the potential to illuminate the people they meet along the way. They can also effect spiritual illumination and may be considered by a lot people as a guiding light. Some of the keywords that describe people with an 11 in their numerology profile intellect, inspirational, illuminating, leader, peacemaker, mediator, a visionary, humanitarian, uplifting, and intuitive. 11s have the potential to live a very social life – this is a result of the 2. However, most 11s are more comfortable in the internal rather than the external world. 11s also thrive in the spotlight and it is common to find 11s among people of note. Inspiration is a key trait for 11s. They have a great potential to inspire the people around them. With the 11s greatness also come their great potential for self-destruction. It is then the challenge for the 11 to seek enlightenment in order for them to truly fulfill their potential.

She is a 33/5

The 33 is the most influential of all numbers. It is the Master Teacher. The 33 combines the 11 and the 22 and brings their potential to another level. When expressed to the fullest, the 33 lacks all personal ambition, and instead focuses its considerable abilities toward the spiritual uplifting of mankind. What makes the 33 especially impressive, is the high level of sincere devotion. This is shown in its determination to seek understanding and wisdom before preaching to others. That is the 33 in full force which is extremely rare.

Considered as one of the highest master number forms due to its innate ability for human consciousness, the 33 is the advocate for the underdog. They are also noted for their willingness to give themselves fully to those who need them.

Some of the top characteristics associated with 33 include sensitivity, selflessness, altruistic, caring, nurturing, spiritual, protective, forgiving, emotional, and tenderhearted. They also have the talent for working with humility and great love. People with this master number in their numerology profile also have the ability to see the good in people no matter the situation. Love is also a recurring theme in the life of 33.

The 33 connection with the spiritual and the emotional can make it easy for them to be swept into the emotional burden of others. This also makes them an easy target for emotional distresses. They can also easily get caught up with the task of solving each and every one of humanity's problems. 33s must also learn to fight the natural inclination of not asserting themselves to others when it comes to handling their responsibilities, properties, finances, etc. The lesson for those with a 33 is to learn to love the self first before they give out love to others.

She is also a 5- a 5 is open at both ends, so there's some unpredictability there, probably could be a natural salesman, good in social situations, enjoys travelling, going out over staying in, possibly highly sexual. Solely based on the fact that she's a 5 my guess is she is very beautiful. 5's tend to be.

Coug what am I 11/30/75 if it's bad I'm cool

Coug what am I 11/30/75 if it's bad I'm cool

:lmao: hold on :lmao:

Okay Steve's you are a 9/3

A 9 is very adaptable. The cipher 9 stands for completion. In a numerological sequence, the 9 stands next to the 1. Also in real life, a 9 prefers to stands next to the No. 1. A 9 does not aspire a leadership position, because a 9 does not like the pressure. That does not mean it cannot meet a deadline, merely that it performs better when not under the microscope-a good worker when left to it's own devices. The 4 is in the 9, hence the work thread. Because 9 is the number of completion, you are likely good and finishing as opposed to starting projects. 9's are not dominant numbers. Not to say that they aren't opinionated, they are. They tend to go with the flow.

The 3 represents the child energies. Like a child, you will lose your interest rather quickly. A 3 is easily bored. On the other hand, a 3 is also very playful. 3 is the entertainer, and most comedians are 3 life paths.

The 9/3 combination is an interesting one because they aren't really similar at all. I'd bet on certain days you find the urge to call up a bunch of friends and go out and be the life of the party and other days you have no desire to talk to anyone.

Born in 1975 means you are a Water Rabbit.

Rabbits are friendly, outgoing and prefer the company of others. They also prefer to avoid conflict. In confrontational situations, Rabbits approach calmly and with consideration for the other party. Rabbits believe strongly in friends and family and lacking such bonds can lead to emotional issues. Like the currents, Water Rabbits prefer to go with the flow, avoiding conflict at all costs, even in situations that are bothersome. Its easy to take advantage of Water Rabbits. Theyre very supportive of others.

My overall analysis of Steve's is "GO WITH THE FLOW"

Please do Joe Rain and I! 11/26/1978

Wow that summed her up to a tee.

5/15/64. I'll buy you a beer in Chicago sometime.

Good to know. Matty I will do you next.

Do you.

Next.

Matt you are a 44/8.

Which means you are an 8 personified. My guess is you also take on some of the qualities of the 22 which I will also post-you can tell me if they are accurate or not.

The cipher 8 is showing that what goes around, also comes around (just like the symbol of the lemniscate, which is the symbol for infinity). If you turn an 8 sideways you also get this symbol. For an 8, this Cosmic Law of Karma very dominantly settles old scores. 8's tend to go through money up's and down's in their lives-but usually end up on the good end of it. 8's are not awarded fortune though, they have to earn it. They will pursue material possessions. 8's are hard workers and take it seriously. I would not tell an 8 in their work review they did a poor job this past year, because they would probably rip your head off.

Here' the 22 information (which I believe could apply-let me know)

The 22 can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. It is potentially the most successful of all numbers. It has many of the inspirational insights of the 11, combined with the practicality and methodical nature of the 4. It is unlimited, yet disciplined. It sees the archetype, and brings it down to Earth in some material form. It has big ideas, great plans, idealism, leadership, and enormous self-confidence. If not practical, the 22s waste their potential. Like the 11, the 22 can easily shrink from its own ambition, causing difficult interior pressures. Both the 11 and the 22 experience the pressure-cooker effect very strongly, particularly at an early age. It must work toward the realization of goals that are larger than personal ambition. The 22 serves the world in a practical way.

Known as the organizer, the 22 has the ability to see things in a grander scale. Like the other master numbers, 22s have the ability to bring a focused and determined mind to any project or challenge. These individuals are often seen as the builders for humanity.
Some of the top traits associated with the 22 include organized, master organizer, practical, takes on large scale tasks, practical, ideal, ambitious, takes dreams and makes them come true, inspired, methodical, confident, wise, honest, creative, hard working, and competent.
Organizing, whether in large or small scales, is one of the most prominent characteristics of those who have a 22 in their profiles. They are also known as natural leaders. Creativity is also a part of the 22s nature and they are also highly adaptable, this makes life for the 22 more stable than that of the 11. The challenge for the 22 is to keep from feeling overwhelmed, especially when they undertake big projects.

You were born in the year of the Horse and the Horse symbolizes such character traits as strength, energy, and an outgoing nature. Extremely animated, Horses thrive when they’re the center of attention. Always in search of a good time, Horses keep the crowds happy with their humor and their wit.

Horses are extremely intelligent so they’re able to grasp new subjects with ease. They’re also capable of multi-tasking however they don’t always finish what they start because they’re forever chasing the next opportunity. Horses are honest, friendly and open-minded. They’re perhaps a bit too centered on themselves and have been known to throw tantrums when situations don’t go their way.

My overall review of Matty would be a hard working outgoing smart guy who you should not cross

Fair Warning you are a 4/6

The 4 represents structure (like the 4 sides of a square). A 4 likes order, and the law that provides it. A 4 likes to work (which is a 4-letter word). Highly organized, if someone put your hats in the wrong order you would have a fit. practical, down to earth, stable and hard-working. You would be a good provider. Your goal in life is to build a solid financial future for yourself or your family. You are honest, straight forward, trustworthy and possess all the qualities of a true blue Boy Scout. You are reliable and dependable, so you can bet that youwill do what you say. Very trustworthy.

4's tend to be frugal so you wouldn't like it if your woman spent money like there is no tomorrow. You're a homebody preferring a quiet night at home to going out on the town. You can be predictable and prefer sticking to a routine. You'll always pay the bills and never run out of gas on the highway.

A 6 is mostly very concerned about others, more then about him or herself. A 6 is very responsible. A 6 values home and family very highly. A 6 is the typical humanist.

You are born in the year of the Dragon. Dragon is the mightiest of the signs. Dragons symbolize such character traits as dominance and ambition. Dragons prefer to live by their own rules and if left on their own, are usually successful. Theyre driven, unafraid of challenges, and willing to take risks. Theyre passionate in all they do and they do things in grand fashion. Unfortunately, this passion and enthusiasm can leave Dragons feeling exhausted and interestingly, unfulfilled.

While Dragons frequently help others, rarely will they ask for help. Others are attracted to Dragons, especially their colorful personalities, but deep down, Dragons prefer to be alone. Perhaps that is because theyre most successful when working alone. Their preference to be alone can come across as arrogance or conceitedness, but these qualities arent applicable. Dragons have tempers that can flare fast!

A 4 Dragon is an interesting mix because there's a slight conflict there. So maybe the "always sticking to the rules" doesn't apply to you-you'll have to let me know.

Also the fact that you are a Wood Dragon is interesting because they can be creative-whereas the 4 isn't normally. Wood Dragons also are willing to entertain the opinions of others. Their artistic side is strong, and Wood Dragons enjoy being innovative. They get along with others, but will always be the dominating force.

I'm not frugal or very family-oriented but the rest is pretty spot-on. Thanks.

Thanks Cougarballs! I'm neither organized, or methodical, or especially outgoing, but the rest is pretty solid. :moped:

Thanks Cougarballs! I'm neither organized, or methodical, or especially outgoing, but the rest is pretty solid. :moped:

:redx:

Managing/operating that behemoth between your thighs requires many skills.

Give yourself some credit mon frre.