The Durito 500

Actually, in 500 bets, if you were to bet all -600 ML's with an actual FV of 84%, you'd have a 14.957% chance of showing a profit even with a negative edge (429 successes out of 500). If you were to bet 500 -110 spreads where the FV is 50%, you'd have a 15.183% chance of showing a profit. It's actually disadvantageous to bet higher ML's with a negative edge (and the negative edge that I proposed for the large ML is much smaller than the ATS one).

:yousodumb:

Actually, in 500 bets, if you were to bet all -600 ML's with an actual FV of 84%, you'd have a 14.957% chance of showing a profit even with a negative edge (429 successes out of 500). If you were to bet 500 -110 spreads where the FV is 50%, you'd have a 15.183% chance of showing a profit. It's actually disadvantageous to bet higher ML's with a negative edge (and the negative edge that I proposed for the large ML is much smaller than the ATS one).

but wally has an edge dude. he'll play ncaab spreads up to 5pts of what he thinks it should be.

wally prove these math geeks wrong. common one time

wally prove these 8th grade math dropouts wrong. common one time

its the ultimate comeback smiley RJ

3-0 to start with UNDER in the Sharks game pending.

ah. good post. I was wondering what the probabilities were assuming a 5%vig. Your best bet would probably be to bet 500 500-1 shots. Even if true odds were 550-1 youd still be a favorite to win the bet.
:clueless: Am I wrong?

Wally you got this. 500-0 here we come! :dance:

Reeto...PAY ME!

I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about but I think it's a ploy to try and get me thinking about the math and not picking winners but it ain't gonna work. I got enough Jethro Bodine math down to know that if I win way more than I lose I will profit.

ah. good post. I was wondering what the probabilities were assuming a 5%vig. Your best bet would probably be to bet 500 500-1 shots. Even if true odds were 550-1 youd still be a favorite to win the bet.
:clueless: Am I wrong?

No. You're absolutely correct. If the FV were 0.154% on every bet and you bet +50001 (+50000 would only be breakeven for one winner) on 500 bets, you'd have a 53.726% chance of showing a profit.

I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about but I think it's a ploy to try and get me thinking about the math and not picking winners but it ain't gonna work. I got enough Jethro Bodine math down to know that if I win way more than I lose I will profit.

:yousodumb:

maybe your buddy pavy can grade my picks wal. i think they all lost today.

You aren't being held accountable to anything Durito. Your word is enough verification for everyone. Mine are just easier to grade cause I don't do exotics and stuff. Also I don't have as many at any one time as you either.

i just don't wanna do it, i spent enough hours of the day record keeping as it is. i probably made 100bets today, it's a pia

Maybe it would be a good idea though to post all actual plays in BOLD so they will be easier for everyone to see. Looks like there will be a lot of related conversation that might hide the plays from easy access.