The Durito 500

need a o/u line for how many bets Wally makes before durito makes 500.

need a o/u line for how many bets Wally makes before durito makes 500.

At the rate Durito has started out I would say, 20.
This will be GameLive’s version of The Tortoise and the Hare.

Can we sticky this thread in case FIrish starts 17 threads an hour when he gets released from custody?

Can we sticky this thread in case FIrish starts 17 threads an hour when he gets released from custody?

I think durito is reconsidering

It wasn't me Durito. I can't do props. Well not many at least. Very few and only major ones on certain games.

As for a sticky, I doubt it'll be needed since this thread will be updated daily.

Well this got derailed before it even began. There goes my grand :madd:

can someone give me a summary of whats going on here?

well the question here is whether Wally can win after 500. I think that's an excellent experiment and experience for any potential winning player. Durito's plays are not relevant to the bet.

What's derailed? I am still giving Durito the option of selecting a poster if I lose.

Ficshy, Durito drinks and likes me less when doing so. I suffer from abused ego syndrome and accept ridiculously over my head challenges when I'm off my medication. Gamelive will get 1000 totals bets to play of fade from the both of us.

oh. so youre simply trying to see if you can have a winning record after 500 plays?

I like that wally is withholding his poster pick :thumbsup:

i'm choosing papa george

Ficshy, I have to show a profit not winning percentage. Although my personal goal is both.

only one entity in the universe has not stiffed shanty, that being shanty himself

I don't understand why you have this bit. You make it sound like there is some advantage in betting big moneylines. I doubt durito would mind if you want to bet all -600 ML's.

Why not just bet whatever you want, track your units and if you are up, you are up.

Actually, in 500 bets, if you were to bet all -600 ML's with an actual FV of 84%, you'd have a 14.957% chance of showing a profit even with a negative edge (429 successes out of 500). If you were to bet 500 -110 spreads where the FV is 50%, you'd have a 15.183% chance of showing a profit. It's actually disadvantageous to bet higher ML's with a negative edge (and the negative edge that I proposed for the large ML is much smaller than the ATS one).