The Durito 500

Mr.Monhey, when I saw the direction the line was going and kept going I knew Arizona was a bad play but I would play the number again based on my work.

Muddy, I know that there would be no problem using best lines but I have this twisted sense of integrity and I can't play lines that I don't personally have access too. Games I play are played based on having a decent amount of flex in the line. I realize it will cost you over time It would just feel wrong posting a line I can't/won't get. It's already bad enough that I am posting risk $100 to win for record keeping purposes knowing full well I can't bet this many games at that price.

Mr.Monkey, I don't want Durito's money when I win. He is betting I will beat myself so when I win I want something that will serve as just humiliation.

Wal, tampons are on sale this week, pal.

bloodytampon1.jpg

The keeping of records over 500 games is a good idea Wally. There will be times when you'll want to quit, the real challenge will be to persevere through that many bets keeping accurate record no matter how ugly the result.

btw, nothing wrong with having durito send 1k somewhere if you win too.

We need Durito to accept first.

If it will benefit everyone better that when I win Durito sends $1000 to a random poster instead of the avatar (it's selfish I know) then that is what we'll do if he accepts.

wal sometimes i drink whiskey and post stupid shit. a 100k bet would be huge -eg for me.

i will take your 1k challenge and send to wherever you want (a charity perhaps?) all bets should be to win 1u on favorites and risk 1u on dogs. good luck. i'll even post 500 plays in this thread if you want. won't take more than a couple weeks.

Thread gaining more and more potential with every stroke of the keypad.

I firgured you were still celebrating but I have been waiting for a challenege of this nature for some time now anyways. It will take me a long time (probably a full year) to complete this task since I don't play unless I see an edge and what I view as an edge is different than what the numbers say is an edge.

Ok so if I win you donate $1000 to a poster or charity and I will do the same. If you post 500 plays even though that isn't part of the challenge I think that would be great for GameLive.

I LOL'd a bunch on the first page.

GL Wally, GL Durito, GL Bloody Tampon

Wally, already ahead without even posting a play! Durito, plenty of posters here me included who could be classified as being a charity. Just saying!

Good job buddy for maning up that you too at times can't handle your liquor. Pros are just like the rest of us on occasion! :up:

the funds should be paid by loser to gamelive union treasury fund. You know, in case we have to bail Plommer out of a hooker or Bread out of jail. You know, things come up.

PHI/NO Under 11 3pt Shots made +110 greek
ORL/GS Under 17.5 3pt shots made +135 greek

the funds should be paid by loser to gamelive union treasury fund. You know, in case we have to bail Plommer out of a hooker or Bread out of jail. You know, things come up.
Reno, you disappoint me, pal.

If you paid attention to detail you would know that $1k gets me 40-60 sessions with a hooker.

Common!

T. Taylor +42.5 pass+rush yds v a.luck -135 greek

Just in case someone wants to play junior lawyer because of how the last part of this went, let me clarify.

If I don't show a profit over 500 games I lose and the money is awarded to a poster of Durito's choosing. If I do show a profit over those 500 games I win and Durito sends $1000 to a poster or charity of my choosing.

I know one of you sharps read this and surmised that the way we said things at the end it was a guaranteed $2000 to charity or poster because we could both win or both lose or split and due to wording both would pay.