The Blue Jays tho

• Start date
  • Replies 207 Comments
  • Views 15,333 Views
Bautista gonna have a swollen face like Delino Deshields once did.....
Hopefully! :grin:

I like Jose but he finally got the payback + more than he justly deserved! :punchface:

aptopix-blue-jays-rangers-baseball.jpg

Still shot!

Apparently punching him in the face is cowardly....he didn't see it coming after the odor push and fist windup

images

Odor might bat lead off but he is definitely a clean up hitter!

slo mo

[WEBM]https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/hs3s.mp4[/WEBM]

Nice!!! Solid shot! Jose has a tough jaw!

I've got like 10 more pairs of tickets for the rest of the season

Blue Jays are a bit of a dumpster fire right now.

There is starting to be jibber-jabber that John Gibbons could be on the managerial hotseat right now. I should be so lucky.

It amazes me how many people defend him and don't recognize the idiotic shit he has done in the few areas he has ability to influence.

Get rid of the tool. But I don't think they will. At least I think the dumpster fire will have to go a lot longer before it would happen.

Meanwhile Jose Bautista is moved to the leadoff spot in the batting order. I actually agree with Gibbons on that one - at least that it's worth a try (although the scuttlebutt is it was not his idea and the players approached him about it).

Sweet victory today, I tell you wut.

Big 4 run rally by the Jays in the bottom of the 8th to take it into the 9th tied. Big Papi hits a bomb to give the Sox a 1-run lead, top of the 9th and that felt like :fok: Stopper Craig Kimbrel is in the game. But clutch rally for 2 off Kimbrel in the bottom of the 9th - Jays win their 4th straight and finally claw their way above .500

:megaman:

Up against David Price tomorrow

:ohmy:

Devon Travis. Remember that name.

Ryan Goins was a real nice story last year - and he's a good player. Excellent D with enough bat to stay in the majors.

But Devon Travis.

We picked the perfect game to attend. I even paid attention and shit.

David Price sitting on a sweet ERA of 5.34. Kimbrel may not be available.

Jays with a lineup of tough righty hitters in a offense friendly park.

Hard for me to envision a shutout.

:fearpanic:

5.34 and sitting in first? I'll take that.

This is big Papis year but the Cubbies with Theo and Lester could stop it.

Yap. 7-1 with a 5.34 ERA for Price at this point.

I assume he will pull his game together but hopefully not starting today.