The Blue Jays tho

• Start date
  • Replies 207 Comments
  • Views 15,404 Views
Im going to Phoenix next weekend to check out some spring training. Should be a swell time.

Cactus League versus Grapefruit League. I bet there are people who have serious opinions about which is better.

The fok you say

:fearpanic:

No but seriously man, Jays are 9-2. I wish that meant even a little bit of something.

Too bad I know better. Life could be so much sweeter if I didn't know better about things.

Hard to believe but there is a reasonable case to be made that the Jays offense - which scored ~125 more runs than the next best team last year - may be better this year.

Let's start the damn season.

Not everything is perfect in Jaysland - a few pesky injuries and whatnot - but I'm sure that's true of everyone.

We still got the idiot for a manager but I guess I am stuck with that.

It won't be long now. Let's get the party started.

it's too soon for these threads. Well have all summer to see baseball.

GOOOOOO GIANTS!

BLUE JAYS OPENER IS TODAY!!

:littleboy:

In Tampa. At 4 o'clock for some reason.

Whatever, Ima observe that shit.

ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE ?!?!?!​

You know, inasmuch as playing baseball can be considered rumbling?

Because the baseball game will be starting momentarily.

So being ready for that is basically the thing in question here.

:handshake:

Going okay so far. Lots to feel good about as a BJ's fan.

Still some work to do though.

Good win. The offense looked pretty tied up all game - lotta bad swings and something like 15 strikeouts - and it still scored 5 runs. A bad day is 5 runs. This is going to be a deadly offense.

And let my hating upon our idiot manager begin.

1st - there was no reason to bring Stroman out to pitch the 9th and plenty of reason not to. But I guess he was placing some shot at a personal accomplishment over team objectives - shades of when he started Mark Buehrle on 2 days rest at the end of last season so he could try to tie some idiotic obscure record that no one would ever talk about again - but the Jays still had a chance of getting home ice over the Royals in the playoffs.

Idiot.

2nd - R.A. Dickey is our day 2 starter. R.A. Dickey and his inevitable 4.50+ era should be our day 5 starter at best.

Idiot.

Cacti are way cooler than grapefruits of course

What is the deal with grapefruit not interacting with so many medications well?

I didn't know about that until recently. That shit is cray cray.

Ty FW. I'm on 5 different meds and steering clear of that shizznit.

The bullpen thing worked.

7th - Cecil
8th - Storen
9th - Osuna

I think we'll be seeing more of that.

We got a bullpen.