The Blue Jays tho

• Start date
  • Replies 207 Comments
  • Views 15,794 Views
The social mediaz are going nuts over the beer-throwing incident that happened during the wildcard game. Some peeps think that a blonde woman did it, but I believe the Toronto police charged the right man (Ken Pagan, seen below wearing a dark jacket over a Jays jersey).

3oz8xtaCgZfudvYZ2w.gif

Stick him in jail for awhile.

Dickwad.

Former Toronto Sun employee too. All the more reason to give it to him up the wazoo.

Jesus Christ with all the Texas baserunners in this game though. Can we have a 3-up-3-downer ffs?

Crazy. Even in the early 90's, nosebleeds to Expos games were more than that. We paid less 'cause we were kids, but it was still like 8 bucks or so.

I used to get Blue Jays tickets - general admission at old Exhibition stadium - for 50 cents.

Face value was a buck but Dominion stores - which were something that used to exist - sold them for half price.

50 cents.

I'll just go ahead and declare myself the winner of the thread.

:handshake:

My grandma used to talk about shopping at Dominion. (Then at Steinberg, which she pronounced Steinburn.)

Just saying.

I still remember the jingle from their commercials.

Why do more Canadians shop at Dominion
than at any other store?
Why it's mainly because of the meat
Mainly because of the meat
Yes it's mainly because of the meat

And so on.

Come to think of it, you could not even get beer at the ballpark in those days. I mean of course they couldn't sell it.

Just between you and me, beer was sometimes had anyway.

fucking verbatim

Well this will be good anyway. Nice ballgame. We can win the series but can't be eliminated. Feels like a nice pitching mismatch in our favor.

Settling into full lummox mode just as soon as the food is ready. Day off work tomorrow.

It's nice when things are nice.

Odor. LOL.

:mrquincy:

Donaldson though. Crazy mofo.

As much as I appreciate his 1 post-season hit - and with all due credit for hitting into that shoulda-been double play that resulted in the winning run - we gotta move Russell Martin down in the batting order.

I think we can stop reacting to the little hot streak he had like a month ago.

Slow as fok and prone to K's. Rally killer.

There is a place for hitters like Martin and it is called: 8th.

Blue Jays chances of winning World Series: 25.4% (Cubs 28.7%)

Giants 2%

:mrquincy: