The Blue Jays tho

• Start date
  • Replies 207 Comments
  • Views 15,776 Views
I definitely wouldn't mind seeing the Red Sox go away. Not that Cleveland is a bad team - not at all.

But my preference: the Red Sox can just go the fuck away.

No but seriously man - just mulling over recent events that have gotten us to this point - and what's the deal with Buck Showalter? What happened there? Talking about 3 time Manager of the Year Buck Showalter. Did something happen to him?

Like I know asbestos is supposed to do something bad to people. Did that possibly cause the thing with Buck Showalter? Did he maybe inhale a lot of asbestos or something?

Just wondering about his sudden retardedness.

CuX_1d8VYAQOfov.jpg

Blue Jays now with the highest percentage to win WS out of all the remaining teams.

27.8%

:moped:

Blue Jays now with the highest percentage to win WS out of all the remaining teams.

27.8%

Jays down to 25.6% to win it all.

Dodgers at 30.4%.

Klubers career ERA vs Toronto is 5.34

Perfect scenario is Dodgers beat Jays in 7 games FOR ALL OF THE BALLOONS

:balloon:

From highest to lowest. Jays are my least favorite team left, but i'd love some deep back/forth series.

Game 1 was more of the lack of clutch hitting that we saw for so much of the season. Credit to the Injuns pitching tho.

Would've been great to win game 1 but I still like the pitching match-ups going forward. I mean, I don't like the way Sanchez is being used - I'd like him to potentially have 2 starts in the series - but no, just game 4. But I can't even hate on John Gibbons for that. It seems to be the state of the game these days where everything defaults to the extreme coddling of young arms.

At least they aren't going full Strasburg on him.

Plenny of other things to cheerfully hate on Gibbons for tho. :muddy:

#windespitegibby

Trevor Bauer missing the start today because of run of the mill drone repair injury to his pinky

Gotta say, I am loving the broadcast crew of Ripken, Darling and the other guy about a hundred times more than our usual team of douches at the mic.

I miss Terry Francona, come back to Boston please.

Cal Ripken looks like he is doing steroids RIGHT NOW.

Quite a fivehead on the guy.

Dodgers HUGH road win.

I mean, HUGH.

SPOILER ALERT

Cleveland is really good.

Toronto can't hit with RISP.

Toronto is 3 outs away from being down 3-0.

:inyourface: