The Apple Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 528 Comments
  • Views 43,766 Views
Apparently my 5S gets better battery life than your iphone6 if you have to charge it once a day

I've been using my phone all day and have 50% battery - normally it's about 70% at 3pm

Will charge it tonight before bed

But...I am looking forward to trying out this MacBook Pro and giving it a go, I've heard good things about their screens

I have a 5S too, just got it last week. Battery life is not spectacular but enough for regular nerdy use throughout the day.

JL is an out for the googly eyes

If anything if Machu is in an environment with JL and outsiders and makes JL giggle with said googly eyes gay quickly becomes thoughtful, imo - especially to females

When JL's not there cover the eyes

I wonder why my battery works so well then. Are you using a ton more apps that you let run?

Yeh I suspect that I have too many apps that use location services and whatnot in the background.

65 installed apps right now.

housepicks you adorable ghetto wigger

where you been

Not too big.. Fits in my back pocket just well...or in the side pocket on my carpenters jeans just peachy

en-INTL-L-KRUSELL-Malmo-FlipCover-Red-C9F-00148-RM2-mnco.jpg

Krusell makes good phone cases. Swedish company. This is what I have (black not red). I like the slot for the driver license. I put cash and credit card there too. Replaces bulky wallet.

So this colored pinwheel thing has just been spinning for like 10 minutes and won't let me exit out of anything.

I looked on stuff online but none of that worked. I mean I can't access any of those menus because of this retarded pinwheel.

Control option escape and all the other shit online did not work

Thinking about a hard restart but I just got this thing

I was even in an apple page when this started....