The 2010 Miami Winter Music Conference/Ultra Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 60 Comments
  • Views 4,008 Views
I think he was talking about

sushi.jpg

lol, gay.

Some people eat solid food, Breadipoo. :propeller:

matty remember you saw this dudes in the nicaragua festival (shopping fair lol)????

Yes Rogatien! They had the biggest crowd of all the booths there. Like 8 people standing around.

They look funny.

matty that was a MAJOR failure

matty i owe you cause of that one

lol, it was a good time Rogatien, I had some delicious Cuban food (hmmm crushed plantain), some interesting corn-based drink and you told me some of your dirty secrets. I just wish I knew some Spanish so I could order my own food in Miami Lakes.

Somebody have a few too many flor de canas in that video? I really should learn Spanish. End of this year I will be visiting the Mrs' native land. She hasn't been there in 14 years.

Somebody have a few too many flor de canas in that video? I really should learn Spanish. End of this year I will be visiting the Mrs' native land. She hasn't been there in 14 years.

Pics or ban.

tell me when mac baseball, i'll show you around, i know a thing or two about nicaragua

I will let you know. Should be end of this year, beginning of next. We plan on getting married there too.

You ever drink so much that your motor skills are working at a very diminished level for the entire next day?

Jesus.

You ever drink so much that your motor skills are working at a very diminished level for the entire next day?

lol @ "diminished level". Amateur.

matty remember you saw this dudes in the nicaragua festival (shopping fair lol)????

Juror those fuckers look like the funnest people ever! Do they hate white people there or just white guys?

they don't hate anybody robyn, half the country male population are bread calibre drunks

I see this thread has gone a whole new route but here's some video I took on my phone from Thursday at Clevelander:

Good stuff Daft. I heart dancing Miami hotties.