• Start date
  • Replies 60 Comments
  • Views 4,007 Views

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
I'm not sure yet if I'll be making it to Ultra but I will definitely be spending some time in Miami for the week of Winter Music Conference 2010 (it's a 40 minute drive for me).

For those not familiar, Winter Music Conference in Miami is the biggest dance music festival in the world culminating with Ultra at the end of the week.

I love dance music but even if it's not your thing, there are flocks of hot women in town for the event and no one goes home unhappy.

http://www.ultramusicfestival.com/?p=79

Unless I totally suck, I'm not missing it this year. I'm always down for a party, and this my friend, is a party.

We should have a mini-Bash in Austin, TX for the big music festival there. We can also visit New Braunfels for some unfinished business! :moped:

Whats in New Braunfels?

Fischy its like the 3rd week of March. Hit the link.

Winter Music Conference is March 23-27th

Ultra is March 26th (Fri) and March 27th.

BREAD

We're checking our stuff into a room around 11:00 AM tommorow morning for a day of power boozing and Winter Music Conference. Here's the itinerary:

A few mojitos for a noon primer at Sushi Samba just to take the edge off

1:00 PM The Love of House @ The Clevelander. DJ Dan will be spinning there.

3:00 PM Victor Calderone @ Surfcomber Hotel. Victor is the schnizz.

5:00 Grab a bite to eat somewhere, shower and sex back at the hotel and then

8:00 Da Fresh Party @ The Shore Club with a segway into the Detroit Techno party they're having at the same location starting at 9:00 PM

I'll be a mess by 10:00

1:00 PM The Love of House @ The Clevelander. DJ Dan will be spinning there.

I believe this is where I died last November. Very cool place.

Have fun, kids. :pink2::dance:

8:00 Da Fresh Party @ The Shore Club with a segway into the Detroit Techno party they're having at the same location starting at 9:00 PM

Segway =

CopSegway_270x298.jpg

A segue is a smooth transition from one thing to the next.

Last edited:
Your to smart for you're own good, pal. Let lose and go shake you're moneymaker with the cool kids.

(I kid, I kid.)

*you're

lol

I keed, I keed!!!

Matt is there some type of plaque at the Clevelander where I can pay homage?

Dunno Daft, but I would very much like to get my spirit back if you see it lying around the place.

Can't even see my own reflection in the mirror now - shaving's a bitch.

hot women travel in flocks? Is there a website that tracks their movements?

Dafty...I'm only going to be able to make this part right here.

5:00 Grab a bite to eat somewhere, shower and sex back at the hotel and then

No but seriously, way to rub it in. I could still hitch a ride with a bunch of crazy kids who are all going down there to OD, but it's just not happening.

BUT!!!....Amby and I will be in Ft. Lauderdale weekend of Apr 16 & 17 to celebrate Robyn & Dance Girl's birthdays. I expect an appearance.