The 2010 Miami Winter Music Conference/Ultra Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 60 Comments
  • Views 4,012 Views
You wanna go to what? Ultra or Mini-Bash Ft Lauderdale: Robyn & Dance Girl's Birfday Celebration??

True dedication posting from Clevelandr.

Saw Victor Calderone earlier. Bomb.

Completely faced.

Check in later.

Chicks on stage w/ body paint. So smokin

Rub it in. I hate you a bit right now.

True dedication posting from Clevelandr.

Saw Victor Calderone earlier. Bomb.

Completely faced.

Check in later.

Chicks on stage w/ body paint. So smokin

:clap::dance:

We dorks are living vicariously through well-adapted Gamelive.com posters today. We're having a baby AND living the life of a hip socialite. It's good to be us!

:clap::dance:

We dorks are living vicariously through well-adapted Gamelive.com posters today. We're having a baby AND living the life of a hip socialite. It's good to be us!

:lmao: Good way to think about it Matty. We are a part of one life beginning, and another slowly killing himself with alcohol! :highfive:

Matt is there some type of plaque at the Clevelander where I can pay homage?

here

mattydiedclevelander.png

:lmao: I'm going to print this and pin it to the wall. Thank you for the souvenir Robyn! One shall never forget where they come from... or where they flatlined their way into Amby's arms.

angel-cutie.gif

:lmao: I'm going to print this and pin it to the wall. Thank you for the souvenir Robyn! One shall never forget where they come from... or where they flatlined their way into Amby's arms.

angel-cutie.gif

It was all quite romantic. You fell on top of Amby and then Jello and Olshalk assisted in carrying you out.

Awesome

I'm so fucking dead serious when I say that I ordered about 6 drinks from right where the Robyn arrow is pointed in that picture.

The stage was set up about 30 feet to the left of that bar. DJ Dan killed it for about 1.5 hours and then some other dude came on and he killed it too. Had to switch over to Captain and Cokes because the mojitos there tasted like Sprite. Besides that, Clevelander was a blast. Everyone was totally feeling it and the body paint chicks dancing on the stage were incredibly hot.

I drank way too much and I'm already hungover and haven't even gone to bed yet. Fuck I love WMC.

Oh and I had mojitos @ Sushi Samba at three different times during the day. The bartender LOL'd

We had 2 there @ about 11:00

Then we had another round on the way back from Victor Calderone before checking into our room

Then we had 2 more rounds at 11:30 PM with a few rolls before heading home.

thanks for the update daft. jealous. very. dj dan is cool. saw him at harry-o's in park city.

Awesome

I'm so fucking dead serious when I say that I ordered about 6 drinks from right where the Robyn arrow is pointed in that picture.

Matt's spirit was beckoning you. Did you feel tingly all over?

Oh and I had mojitos @ Sushi Samba at three different times during the day.

After Matt died, they all went back to the hotel. Loshak, Bodog Becky and I went to Sushi Samba where Loshak had a mojito.

82cf6f5e.jpg

So you rolled at the hotel last night?

Sounds like quite the eventful day buddy :highfive:

Probably won't see a post from you today though. :lmao: