Sunday Night Fathers Day Baseball 8:05 PM

• Start date
  • Replies 125 Comments
  • Views 13,220 Views
great start

I don't care if my cubs rl wins that much

just gotta get that over

that fat load cc may help with his abs against wells

wells has not been good this year but remember that doug davis was even worse going into friday's game

MF'r I have a pretty elementary question so bear with me....

As a Relative Value bettor with a high volume is it safe to assume that you yield positive units year after year in MLB?

If yes, are there big swings from one season to the next?

If no, how is it possible with such a high volume of +EV plays?

I go through swings throughout the season, but I've never had a losing season in MLB.

As sample size increases, the deviation to your overall relative expectancy follows suit. In other words, you're far more likely to be down 20 units after 200 plays with a 54% expectancy (against coinflips - for example) than you are after 1000 plays.

As sample size increases, the deviation to your overall relative expectancy follows suit. In other words, you're far more likely to be down 20 units after 200 plays with a 54% expectancy (against coinflips - for example) than you are after 1000 plays.

Interesting. Thanks.

WE GOT THAT RUN BACK BOYS

Cubbies manufactured one

Ramirez needs to fucking pay attention. There was a chance he could have went to 2B there

OT for a friend - anyone know of a minor-league sabr site?

baseball-reference.com has minor league numbers

not sure if they have minor league WAR's, VORP's, etc.

that was HUGH

freaking dsi pulled their total of over 7 -142 as I was betting it so it wouldn't let me complete the bet

nevertheless have quite a bit riding on the over and on cubs ml in play (dsi offering nice odds)

big hit soriano

when he hit it it was so high I was afraid it'd be caught