Sunday Night Fathers Day Baseball 8:05 PM

• Start date
  • Replies 125 Comments
  • Views 13,265 Views
Couldn't have been much worse of a start for South Carolina there. Glad I said decent defense and not GREAT defense since they opened the game with an E-3.

They just needed a 1 year stopgap before they sign Pujols or Fielder to a long-term deal. I'd prefer Fielder for $200 million over Pujols for $300 million, Fielder will probably outperform Pujols over the course of their next contracts.

Cubs weren't going to do anything this year anyways, especially after all the injuries. Be lucky to get to .500 by the end of the year.

They will never see .500 but that doesn't dismiss the fact that they are playing for jobs and pena has hit some HR's. baker can hit .700, they don't fear him.

Wal - Play TAMU? 4-0 1st.

Couldn't have been much worse of a start for South Carolina there. Glad I said decent defense and not GREAT defense since they opened the game with an E-3.

Hit the TAMU TT over 3 in the 1st inning. Too bad i backed off after 0-8 yesterday.

Cubs +1.5 now +120

We are still monitoring this closely

MF'r what # will it take before CHI +1.5 is +EV?

getting frustrated here

gimme over

bodog feed +120
bodog site +115

same old

I'll take +115. still a good price. wish I could get +120

I just hope the Cubs burn thru the bullpen so I can pound some White Sox vs them tomorrow. This could be the series that Dunn breaks out.

Unless Wells is back near some kind of form don't see how Cubs win game? Maybe lose by a run?

Looking at some stats the Cubs have some hot guys but CC seems like he should be faring better than he has?

Also Wells FB and slider are 3MPH slower this season since coming back from injury over the previous years?

Cubs seems to be the GL play and Yankees easy to root against so GL everyone!

He just gave up a home run on an 0-2 count