Jan 20, 2010
Zaromskis +220 5 units
Lawler +160 7.5 units
Nagy +260 10.5 units

The HOFF

You Eff See
Since
Jan 30, 2010
This Bread guy seems like a real character. I'm not sure about his MMA capping skills though. Robyn sure seems like a straight shooter though. I think she has a lot of valuable MMA knowledge.

The HOFF

You Eff See
Since
Jan 30, 2010
I only made one play on the card:
Marloes Coenen +485 1u

I also like:
Zaromskis
Manhoef
The value on Riggs
And my greatest -1475 lock of all time... Lashley

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
man i like what i aw in zaromskis scouting tapes. oh my. what i would do to celebrate a Diaz beatdown. im on lawler...but not so sure about that one. gl on your female dog.

Immortality

I don't need a title
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Immor we are staying home. Bad weather..long drive..scratched the concert. You gonna be around?

Mex...parlay crazy???

As of right now I am staying home. Was going to go to a buddies house but I found out both of his kids are sick so I do not want to be in that contagious house. If we have an in-fight thread, I will be in it. I still need to make my picks and bets on the early fights. Been waiting to see how all my soccer plays go first.

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Gov! hahahaha...had to bolt from the old digs.

In-game Strikeforce thread tonight...join us. Who you got?

Rubyn

Since
Jan 24, 2010
Immortality, did Bread tell you that we aren't going out tonight?

Hooray for in-fight threads!

TheGovernor11

Since
Jan 30, 2010
Followed you jerks to Peeps Place then luckily stumbled onto the thread that said you guys were here.

I'll be here for the thread. At first glance I was really liking Lawler but the more I think of it the more it looks like the Daley Kampmann fight. If the better fighter fights smart he wins. Kampmann didn't and got KTFO. Strong feeling that Lawler is going to do the same thing. Like most of the favs tonight and think Diaz vs. the Whitemare should be a sweet fight. Hopefully Diaz doesn't pull a Florian and lose in his second title shot.

TheGovernor11

Since
Jan 30, 2010
I hope Lawler wins too cause I got money on him; I'm just regretting the play haha. Against you on Zaromskis though and I'm feeling Jay Hieron.

The HOFF

You Eff See
Since
Jan 30, 2010
I love the nickname "The Whitemare." Hey Bread I bet Pride>UFC loves it too.