Steves gets his life together

• Start date
  • Replies 1,715 Comments
  • Views 49,135 Views
It's really sweet how the two of you take turns being annoying little gnats. Confine it to one thread, please.

I’m not really understanding how much you don’t like Stevie. Could you be a little bit more specific?

So the last 2 American presidents have improperly handled classified documents? WTF is going on in this country?

:bennyhill:

Well, it's official, I start my new call center job on the 21st. Got it through Indeed.

It pays enough for me to afford my own digs and get things moving forward, finally.

Should be good.

It's in office. It's cool, a lot of studying and tests which are a pain in the ass.

Assuming I can pass after this first week things should be much more pleasant.

I wasn't able to pass the test for that job (I studied my ass off, but it was hard as fok) but it's not time for Plom to celebrate just yet. I have a new job as a debt collector that actually pays a little more. The commute is a pain in the arse, an hour each way to Cherry Hill, NJ. Hopefully I can make this one stick.

Played live poker in between for a few weeks, that started out good then went south on me. FUCK playing the weekday daytime grinders.

Still staying sober, no urge to drink.

After a few paychecks I'll be doing coke off titties in sex dungeons.

As a debt collector what do you do, just cold call and hound them?