Steves gets his life together

• Start date
  • Replies 1,715 Comments
  • Views 50,418 Views
I got used to playing bad poker. Calling raises with suited connectors, chasing draws, etc. It's so much more fun than the very tight, very disciplined way I've always played that's made me money over the years. Playing a lot of hands is fun but losing is not. Without that royal flush bonus I would have lost over $1,200 playing FUCKING 1/2 this weekend which is world class bad.

Like Kato said, I need to regroup and play they way that I used to, not like one of the donks I've always cashed in on.

This isn't about just me. I am representing Gamelive.com at the tables and that is a very high standard.

#REPRESENT

Last edited:
I got used to playing bad poker. Calling raises with suited connectors, chasing draws, etc. It's so much more fun than the very tight, very disciplined way I've always played that's made me money over the years. Playing a lot of hands is fun but losing is not. Without that royal flush bonus I would have lost over $1,200 playing FUCKING 1/2 this weekend which is world class bad.

Like Kato said, I need to regroup and play they way that I used to, not like one of the donks I've always cashed in on.

This isn't about just me. I am representing Gamelive.com at the tables and that is a very high standard.

#REPRESENT
Use to play a lot of poker but it bores me now,liked it much better 10 years ago ,the action was fast and furious and way more donkeys.If you aren’t prepared to be patient and disciplined,you are just donating your money,may as well get Plommer to buy some BTC for you!

Use to play a lot of poker but it bores me now,liked it much better 10 years ago ,the action was fast and furious and way more donkeys.If you aren’t prepared to be patient and disciplined,you are just donating your money,may as well get Plommer to buy some BTC for you!
Lol well said

Yeah the games used to be so much better for sure. I'm very aggressive about table changing these days when my game is a nitfest, which is often the case. If someone is a donkey I look for them and go to their table if I see them. I didn't used to have to be so aggressive about doing that.

You guys ever chip in cash and have Steve go play for a session and cash out??

Nah. I play on my own dime. It's funny, today I was talking about it at work and my trainer offered to put in $300 to see what I could do with it. I declined and asked her not to fire me, lol.

I did do some running for people online back in the Part Time Poker days, if you've ever heard of that, both as a horse and a staker. This one guy that used to stake me for sit and gos is now playing very high level tourneys and winning bracelets, great to see. Great guy.

Breakdown

Go ahead and give it to me

Thanks man! It's in large part do to the $12 Amazon Essentials shirt, Mattieu is so fond of those.

Thanks man! It's in large part do to the $12 Amazon Essentials shirt, Mattieu is so fond of those.
Probably in larger part due to not drinking/smoking/eating random shit off the ground!

I have never eaten random shit off the ground, lol. Not that I remember anyway. Oh wait, there was that one half eaten breakfast sandwich in south Philly. I remember the teenage girls said I was disgusting. It was pretty good.

Stevie now that you're looking better can you do something for me?

Ew.

PASS.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Democrats need trump to get nomination.
That probably is the best way for them to keep the presidency. There’s enough Republican voters in our country who hate Trump! We have one right here who smartly won’t vote, though I don’t think ALL will do the same. :dunno: