• Start date
  • Replies 1,715 Comments
  • Views 51,207 Views
omg wtf man

:(

i might cry

RIP CHANDLER BING

Ok I'm obviously not going to shut down Gamelive or anything like that

But people accepting and enabling him is RIDICULOUS.

I love Matty so much but he meets up with him, knows what he's done and doesn't punch him in the face? What would he do if years down the line someone did to his son what Plom did to IAL or Joey?

I don't understand people that give bullshit a pass. Stealing is bullshit, especially spinelessly behind a computer screen.

Sad shit., and thinking about it and how much I care about you guys but hate that you enable him is a waste of my time which is a waste of my money.

He posts a pic of my Brother when I haven't posted on FB IN YEARSD and gets a pass?

This is a SICK FUCK that has driven off Cali, IAG and so many other great posters.

It's a bad look and it's disgraceful.

I'm getting steamed again over your hipocritical behavior so I'll talk to you down the line.

DO BETTER. HE'S BANNED EVERYWHERE ELSE FOR MANY VALID REASONS AND YOU GUYS ENABLING HIM ALLOWS HIM TO HURT MORE PEOPLE.

Stevey no one is "accepting and enabling" him. It's an online forum that he comes on. The vast majority of his activity on here is harassing you. Many of us don't even interact with him. I don't see anyone campaigning on his behalf in support of his past actions or anything.

Roguey has an open forum policy and is accepting of everyone. He has decided not to be the judge and jury of our various faults and misdeeds. Which, you know, kind of makes sense, given that this is a place for degenerates to pal around.

If you put him on ignore, he honestly might just leave. I think getting a rise out of you is his main draw to the place at this point.

VD, I say we get all 13 flavors of Premier Protein and have these two drink them and bicker over their opinions ala Pardon The Interruption.

It could be viral gold.
Yeah this would actually be a legit banger

Accepting and enabling his behavior is not happening. Until you mentioned that was a photo of your brother, I don't think anyone knew. He's doing everything he can to rile you up and it's working. Just let RJ know in a message next time so he can take care of it.

This is not about me, this is about his victims.

Duh

He has stolen THOUSANDS FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE. AND YOU ACCEPT HIM. Do better Teela, Dave.

Embarrassing.

Smh

Duh

He has stolen THOUSANDS FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE. AND YOU ACCEPT HIM. Do better Teela, Dave.

Embarrassing.

Smh
It's not about his victims. None of the regulars here are going to get scommed by scommer. This isn't exactly a hotbed of new users. Who are you trying to protect?

What would banning him accomplish, exactly? Punishing him for past sins?

Dave, just shut the fuck up man.

You're a total tool and you're never right about anything.

It IS about is victims yoiu fucking toolbag, that's why he's banned everywhere else.

If you were here right now you'd be knocked out cold for your alwayss wrong, cocky attituda.

You are being a TOTAL enabler of EVIL right now.

Get some God Damn exercise man and find yourself, toolbag.

That's my new nickname for you - TOOLBAG. If you ever want to talk to me like that in person I'll come to you.

Call it dumbass.

Dave, just shut the fuck up man.

You're a total tool and you're never right about anything.

It IS about is victims yoiu fucking toolbag, that's why he's banned everywhere else.

If you were here right now you'd be knocked out cold for your alwayss wrong, cocky attituda.

You are being a TOTAL enabler of EVIL right now.

Get some God Damn exercise man and find yourself, toolbag.

That's my new nickname for you - TOOLBAG. If you ever want to talk to me like that in person I'll come to you.

Call it dumbass.
Sounds good Stevey. I won't talk to you anymore. Have a nice life.

Sounds good Stevey. I won't talk to you anymore. Have a nice life.
Fuck off toolbag.

And don't EVER call me Stevey again.

You give people bad advice.

You enable evil.

Eat shit.

Anyone else that thinks it's some stupid battle between two men can eat shit as well.

This is good vs evil and I represent victims of his FELONIES.

You don't get a pass on FELONIES.

Seriously, how lost can people be.

Duh

Embarrassing.

Smh
How exactly am I accepting him?

We are now under 300 hours before shit happens. Going to be a long 2 weeks of anticipation. Going need advent style Steve and plommer calendar
Like the one in Bad Santa

“Look kid, they can’t all be winners”

How exactly am I accepting him?
You're acting like it's some battle of differences between men. An argument.

This is about victims of FELONIES. FELONIES.

This sick fuck has hurt so many, and laughs about it.