Steves gets his life together

• Start date
  • Replies 1,715 Comments
  • Views 51,225 Views
hello.

this will be the last of kato's involvement in this glorious thread of what not to do.

this is where you get your life together steve(s).

you are in a vicious cycle.

quit being captain save a hoe, steve(s)

forget about betplom, forget about it all.

fix your fucking self.

best of luck.

Love you Kato

Plom will be held accountable but there's not much to say until I actually do it since he is too much of a fugly lardass egeek to fight me

Appreciate you chiming in

Damn @kato tells Steve to stop white knighting and get his life together and gets a "love you, thanks for chiming in".

I calmly try to explain that none of us are on Ploms side and we just have an open forum policy here and get dealt a "shut the fuck up you are wrong about everything fatso I'd knock you out if you were here".

Brutal.

Davey I was in drunk college kid mode last night and I apologize.

You are not a "toolbag", and a 47 year old man shouldn't be calling anyone that.

Hope you are well buddy.

Oh, and in case you got beef?

come at me bruh

COME AT ME BRUH

Davey I was in drunk college kid mode last night and I apologize.

You are not a "toolbag", and a 47 year old man shouldn't be calling anyone that.

Hope you are well buddy.

Oh, and in case you got beef?
Steve I forgive you and don't have beef. But I am going to disengage moving forward.

I have always consistently had your back and empathized with your situation. I've spent hours supporting your poker journey talking strat with you, cheering on your wins and feeling bad about your setbacks.

When I give advice or explain things, it isn't to be condescending or a know it all, it is in the genuine interest of helping you.

Yes, I make snide little remarks, I have a sarcastic sense of humor and am a bit of an asshole. I feel like that vibes with a lot of people here, but it doesn't with others. All good either way, but definitiely never any ill intent.

But you've called me an asshole and a know it all enough times now, even if usually when drunk, for me to understand that you don't take my attempts at helping you or my jokes the way they are intended. So I'm going to leave you alone from now on.

Always rooting for you though. As kato said, best of luck.

Accepting and enabling his behavior is not happening. Until you mentioned that was a photo of your brother, I don't think anyone knew. He's doing everything he can to rile you up and it's working. Just let RJ know in a message next time so he can take care of it.
"A picture is worth a thousand words"

sometimes though its worth a few days/weeks/years of rambling angry posts

tilt pinball

I love you Teela!

You're getting a song when Will wakes up.

Accepting and enabling his behavior is not happening. Until you mentioned that was a photo of your brother, I don't think anyone knew. He's doing everything he can to rile you up and it's working. Just let RJ know in a message next time so he can take care of it.
@Teela with the astute observation.

I was 90% certain the photo of the person I used as my avatar was related to Steve, but I couldn't KNOW their exact relation and I didn't. I had a hunch that if I was correct I'd find out soon enough. If the person was unknown to Steve he wouldn't have said anything.

"HE POSTED A PHOTO OF MY BROTHER!!!" thanks Steve!

Only one person here could identify the person in the pic and he was eager to provide the info confirming I got it right.

Disagree with the "everything he can to rile you up" statement though. It doesn't require much, so not close to everything.

Remember, I have hard drives full of images of I collected over the years on the forums at my disposal.

Last edited:
Like the others, I'm going to bow out of this. It seems that you have your mind made up on how I think and my correction of that doesn't matter.
Ditto, I'm out as well.

Plom, where is your picture in the thread I posted?

How are you posting without manning up and showing yourself?

Don't you have any respect for yourself?

@Teela with the astute observation.

I was 90% certain the photo of the person I used as my avatar was related to Steve, but I couldn't KNOW their exact relation and I didn't. I had a hunch that if I was correct I'd find out soon enough. If the person was unknown to Steve he wouldn't have said anything.

"HE POSTED A PHOTO OF MY BROTHER!!!" thanks Steve!

Only one person here could identify the person in the pic and he was eager to provide the info confirming I got it right.

Disagree with the "everything he can to rile you up" statement though. It doesn't require much, so not close to everything.

Remember, I have hard drives full of images of I collected over the years on the forums at my disposal.
Only a total loser would consider pics of other posters and their relatives from the past a "weapon". Lol at that.

But everyone knows that.

Once again, Plom wins the pathetic race.

Steve buddy olé pal

Not saying you are wrong with your issues towards plommer. But how is this obsession healthy for you? Please concentrate on your own life objectives and goals instead of this ebattle of bullshit. Be well my friend.

Steve buddy olé pal

Not saying you are wrong with your issues towards plommer. But how is this obsession healthy for you? Please concentrate on your own life objectives and goals instead of this ebattle of bullshit. Be well my friend.
Maybe its just easier to focus his attention on a perceived enemy and not on himself?

When others post publicly they don't support plom and are on Steves side they still get attacked themselves, kinda like
"if you're not with me in 100% of the stupid things I do or say then you are on HIS (ploms) side".
He's lashed out at Vagdave and Teela and they are only trying to help.

Impulse control = He may be able to hold off on the nonsense posts for brief periods but inevitably he returns to the same behaviour.

This thread is getting close to 3 years old and he's been given excellent advice from various posters.
He's utilized none of the advice. None. Nothing has changed for him. Nothing will because he is incapable.

The only relief for his ill mind is death.
Lifes a bitch.

Screenshot from 2023-10-30 15-26-02.png

Last edited: