Steves gets his life together

• Start date
  • Replies 1,715 Comments
  • Views 52,089 Views
You two need to fuck and get it over with.
Nah Tullz

There's no "disagreement between men" here. There is nothing funny about it, and it is NOT nonsense.

The reasons he is banned everywhere else ARE:

He STOLE THOUSANDS from innocent people - OVER THE INTERNET. IT'S PROVEN

He has stalked and harassed me, my family and my ex

He prays on WOMEN ESPECIALLY - and I suspect CHILDREN - based on his habitual bike rides through children's parks, which he's posted videos of

He is an unconvicted FELON - to be convicted. THAT I will make sure of.

I protect THE INNOCENT

Since he's too much of a lame ass coward puss to fight me anywhere, anytime - that is

They'll have FUN with him in jail. Mark my FUCKING WORDS.

FYI I was a Loan Officer for 20+ years. My documentation is IMPECCABLE.

UNCONVICTED FELON. NOT A JOKE. NOT NONSENSE.

But the fact that anyone here makes light of his crimes? THAT'S THE JOKE. THAT'S THE NONSENSE.

Don't you care about women and children? Any of you?

I'm starting to think Gamelive is a joke that enables a criminal.

This is not good. I have print screens and have printed out documentation of everything he's done, and every millisecond that someone has enabled him.

We got A BIG file up in here. Called PLOMMER/GAMELIVE.COM

Reminder - I was a Loan Officer for 20+ years, and a Debt Collector. My documentation is IMPECCABLE.

When I slam this file shut?

Good luck Plom and all Plom fans.

You'll need it.

Last edited:
Colossians 3:12

As God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience. Bear with one another and, if anyone has a complaint against another, forgive each other; just as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.

yall should attend Sunday Service with Pastor Rogatien
I'll become a member.

Colossians 3:12

As God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience. Bear with one another and, if anyone has a complaint against another, forgive each other; just as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.

yall should attend Sunday Service with Pastor Rogatien
I’ll drink the wine.

Here's what happens.

I gave the 300 hour deadline.

If at least one poster doesn't agree to take action on Plommer before then he will go to jail, be sued, and Gamelive will likely be shut down. Case closed. Easy file actually.

Very easy.

Like I said, enablers are worse than a criminal. You enable him to do it again. All of you. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

No takebacks whatsoever.

Until then, take care.

Here's what happens.

I gave the 300 hour deadline.

If at least one poster doesn't agree to take action on Plommer before then he will go to jail, be sued, and Gamelive will likely be shut down. Case closed. Easy file actually.

Very easy.

Like I said, enablers are worse than a criminal. You enable him to do it again. All of you. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

No takebacks whatsoever.

Until then, take care.
Never heard of 300 hour deadline.

12.5 days tully, plenty of time to take action if you care to save GL.
But is 12.5 days or 12.5 business days.

Steve we need clarification?

Details matter, you should know this as a loan officer.

Steve we need clarification?
Also this fight that's going to happen, it's going to be boxing rules, mma rules, ladder match, hell in a cell?

Clarification Steve

:polaroid:

Still a joke huh, I see. Sad to see.

New deadline is this exact minute tomorrow night.

Just one person besides those the scum has already driven off or it's game over and we'll hopefully see you guys at BMR after I fold this criminal enabling place up.

Just one person besides those the scum has already driven off or it's game over and we'll hopefully see you guys at BMR after I fold this criminal enabling place up.
You aren’t folding this place up pal. Pull it back a bit.

Stevey I feel like shaving 268 hours and 48 minutes off of the deadline is a little extreme.

Stevey I feel like shaving 268 hours and 48 minutes off of the deadline is a little extreme.
VD, I say we get all 13 flavors of Premier Protein and have these two drink them and bicker over their opinions ala Pardon The Interruption.

It could be viral gold.

Change of plans, for now at least.

The place has to stay at least until I know if Shari wants payment from Casp, which will take some archiving on my part. Haven't been on Facebook in years I think, but freakshow had my last name stored - didn't he? Enough to make my Brother his avatar.

So classy.

Excuse me while I throw up in my mouth.

Let's go back to normal at least for now.

Absolutely FUCKING disgusting.