Steves gets his life together

• Start date
  • Replies 1,715 Comments
  • Views 52,060 Views
I would NEVER give Plommer the OK to do that. We are DEFINITELY not friends or anything like that.

He stalked my family and did that, and it's not the first time.

BAN. HIM.
:popcorn

The time both of you guys put into “one upping” each other is borderline insane.

Plom, you shouldn’t be posting pictures of his family. That’s passive aggressive stalking and doxxing. Not cool.

Steve, how about just not even engaging in any form of communication w Plommer?

It’s not like this whole situation is going to get better. At this point now it’s spinning its wheels into God knows what.
No. I smear disgraces. He does stupid shit.

He gets smeared until he

1) Fights me - anywhere, anytime, as I have said
2) Pays up
3) Goes to jail and gets sued

Those are his options and he gets it every time he shows up.

I have no idea what I owe Shari. I didn’t borrow money from her, and if I lost a bet, I have no idea what it was for or how much.

If she truly wants it, she can DM me here. I don’t have Facebook so I couldn’t reach out to her regardless
FYI you really manned up here on agreeing to pay her back.

Mucho respecto, bro

No. I smear disgraces. He does stupid shit.

He gets smeared until he

1) Fights me - anywhere, anytime, as I have said
2) Pays up
3) Goes to jail and gets sued

Those are his options and he gets it every time he shows up.
:cougar:

Talked to Pete lately?

Pete is my Brother, and he has a beautiful wife, awesome nephew and two amazing nieces.

Plommer is still being a psycho stalker loser, and he is likely stalking them all.

BAN HIM.

Do the right thing here Rogue. I am NOT asking.

Steve you find us another bus driver, leaf’s fan, Cuba hooker participate poster that meets that trifecta then plommer gets banned, but currently he meets a quota.

We have a verbal agreement.

I've been a recruiter.

I will report back when this accomplished, posting Craigslist ad now.

Steve you find us another bus driver, leaf’s fan, Cuba hooker participate poster that meets that trifecta then plommer gets banned, but currently he meets a quota.
tullaaaaaaay!!

:brentrambo:

He was ripping on you, dumbass.

Everyone knows you're a lardass closet case.

Do you have a college degree?

I do.

Crazily enough, on this forum, the hardest one to find on here would be a Leafs fan lol

Do you have a college degree?

I do.

1) Associates in psych
2) web design cert
3) sales cert

What you got, lardass dumbass?

He's morbidly obese.

He considers stealing over the internet an accomplishment, but would never have the balls to do it in person.

He's ugly as fuck.

He's rude to women because he can't get laid without paying for it.

He can't fight.

He's in adult diaper denial.

He's stupid and listens to stupid people music.

He e-stalks.

This is Plommer, the disgrace, whom is banned at every other forum for being the most dispicable piece of shit in the history of the internet.

Whomever raised him to have no ethics or respect for himself is a disgrace as well, and as I stated all of them will burn in Hell.

Colossians 3:12

As God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience. Bear with one another and, if anyone has a complaint against another, forgive each other; just as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.

yall should attend Sunday Service with Pastor Rogatien