So what's the deal with Bash Season this year?

• Start date
  • Replies 54 Comments
  • Views 4,367 Views
Bread that sounded like something from Rules of Attraction...very well done...if we had points here I'd give you some.

LOL....It was kinda like that one dood recollecting his adventures backpacking in Europe, wasn't it?

Teamer...NO RACEBOOK!! GAY!!

Yes that's exactly what it was like. I was even reading it super fast to emulate that very scene.

Weird and creepy that we thought the same thing.

The more I think about it, the more I dislike going to the airport.

I can drink and bet at home.

e-people > real people

I think we should just go to the sbr events. We get free drinks(better than the drinks they serve at vp bar). We get to see Loshak probably do something entertaining, food, maybe poker tournament.
The fun thing would be to see the whatever tension would exist, and have sbr pay the bill.
And then we can do the rest on the side.

The more I think about it, the more I dislike going to the airport.

I can drink and bet at home.

e-people > real people

Fiver. you, me , and madmaxx will rage it in vegas. I have a funny feeling that we might end up killing a hooker and disposing her body in some very disturbing fashion.

Fiver. you, me , and madmaxx will rage it in vegas. I have a funny feeling that we might end up killing a hooker and disposing her body in some very disturbing fashion.

Like that movie....Very Bad Things....

Can I get in on this?

Like that movie....Very Bad Things....

Can I get in on this?

Amby, you're in charge of communicating with her pimp and distracting him, in case he tries to come after us.

Pucky, you're in charge of disposing her mutilated girl parts (I think we all know that you will pleasure yourself one last time with them.)

Amby, you're in charge of communicating with her pimp and distracting him, in case he tries to come after us.

Pucky, you're in charge of disposing her mutilated girl parts (I think we all know that you will pleasure yourself one last time with them.)

I will take this challenge!

Can you guarantee me she will be a frenchie separatist from Quebec? Surely the frenchie whores are working in Vegas.

Scratch any parties I talked about. I'm busted :(

Only thing jangling at the bottom of m pockets are my testicles.

Bread, pay for my airfare to Chicago and I'm there. :p

wait, I actually have airline miles with American. hmmm

Enigma WHO ARE YOU??? gODAmmiT!