So what's the deal with Bash Season this year?

• Start date
  • Replies 54 Comments
  • Views 4,370 Views

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
I'll preface this post by saying that I just drank a bottle of 2005 Cabernet with a nice dish of pasta to celebrate a promotion at work.

I'd like to booze/gamble it up with some of you maniac sick fucks this summer but I realize some of you will not be attending the official SBR events because of circumstances in the past.

I definitely do not want to get into the whole "Why I left SBR" thing in this thread. That has all been discussed enough and I completely respect everyones decision to post or not post over there.

But daddy likes to get his drink on and I'm fond of all you here at gamelive.

So what's the plan? I know it's far away but I like to plan shit far in advance due to work and family restraints (I'm TheLock from SBR for those that have not connected the dots already).

Is there going to be an offshoot Gamelive bash in Vegas around the same time as the SBR bash? Bread we need to talk about this. Ignoring it won't make it go away. Call me on the 954 line so I can get the 411.

:italia:

I think we should all go, with like 25 people we would be the majority. I wonder if John would allow it.

I like how your mind operates reno. Let's come up with an action plan to make this happen.

People go to bed early around here

I'm sure Bateman is still wide awake crushing people over at PeepsPlace.

I can barely plan tomorrow let alone something nearly 6 months in advance. A schedule is not something I'm fond of...

I would meet up but not for some S-faggot-R shit

I can barely plan tomorrow let alone something nearly 6 months in advance. A schedule is not something I'm fond of...

Fair enough.

Unfortunately I have to lead a more pre-planned life due to my line of work but I can appreciate your angle as well.

Fivey, you got your computer fixed, I see. I haven't been around much, but last I saw, you broke some thing in your thing and you wouldn't be online for a while. I am glad to see your thing is fixed.

high five.

Daft you are being GAY!!

Daft I usually plan things a couple of weeks in advance as well...but here is what I've been thinking.

I may attend Vegas during bash time if lots of guys that I like are attending. Won't do any SfaggotR stuff obviously, but the after parties are where it's at anyways. But who knows.

If not, I might just go to Chicago. Always wanted to go.

But keep in mind that we are hoping several of the guys from here make it to New Orleans in October. Cheap to fly/board there and one helluva a party town.

So that's where we're at.

Oh and I'm sure you probably figured out this late in the game that I won't be making Ultra. Just too much going on around that time. :(

They have a big one at the mouth of the French Quarter. Harrah's. I like it...it's fun.

I think meeting in Vegas around that time would be a good idea anyway. Like Bread said...the post "planned" activities are more fun anyway and really what you want to be there for. It is a cheap time of year to go to vegas as flights and hotels are really cheap so it makes sense to go at that time if you can handle the heat.

Well considering your Vegas travel plans would consist of cab fare at the most, I don't think you need to worry too much about it right now.