So I have this music project I've been working on

• Start date
  • Replies 425 Comments
  • Views 20,933 Views
Some guy who finally realized that using just the first half of Daft Punk's name wasn't the best idea ever.

:boxcleanersdaddy:

I was going to use my real name on the internet( ie: Matt Rain )but I decided that only an idiot would do that so I had ended up with Daft.

:dunno:

I wonder if I should stop being so coy and just post links here for anyone who is willing, to listen and comment. I have a reason for my ways: this project is not just a collection of 12 random singles; it is one continuous "story." The songs are linked by an abstract plot and theme and also they are meant to flow musically. The way one song flows into the next and into the next is very important. There is supposed to be a flow to the mood.

So I feel like I want people to hear the whole finished thing. Primarily.

However the bits of feedback I am getting are making me hungry for more.

Dunno, dunno.

1957. What a year for all of us 1957 livin' peeps.

The Queen in 1957

1957_2228931i.jpg

The King in 1957

Jailhouse_Rock_1a.jpg

Didn't you guys watch Happy Days?

Harmony likes the mustache by the way. She has seen my birthday song video and she likes the mustache RIGHT NOW.

No one likes the mustache. She was just looking for something to say.

That's right.

I would do the 1957 queen btw. She had a sweet face. I could imagine tenderly making love, looking her right in the eye.

Oh baby.

I was going to use my real name on the internet( ie: Matt Rain )but I decided that only an idiot would do that so I had ended up with Daft.

:dunno:

You guys still making calm strikes at each other?

Some things never change.

I like that.