Shari91 banned me from SBR

• Start date
  • Replies 395 Comments
  • Views 29,501 Views
Thats what they all say. So you don't even know if it was shari that gave you the infraction? I thought Justin was after you recently. Once Justin does not like you he will search for your posts just to see if there is anything he can infract. He likes to give infractions that dont expire for a year, so once you get 3 you are banned until one expires. Shari/Lou will usually reverse these. But, probably not since you started this thread.
If SBR does not want me there to help players with their questions about the industry then so be it. I could very easily open another account there under a new handle.

They could have at least let me spend the 5,000 points I earned for all of the web hits I gave them.

Calm down, I've provided tons of good info to people there too and I get banned every month.

If they don't like you they ban you. Stay here like me. Juror and durito are good peoples. You don't need a SBR.

Welcome aboard Sharpy. I see you bring proper posting etiquette by using " IMO " rather than stating things as fact. Sharpy, feel free to join the crusade to "Say No to Drugs". Numbers are down but the mission is strong.

Sharpy, there is a major need round these parts. We need something between the threads Cami used to start (Cami this would be one of those "fok off Wal" moments) and the "progression of the regression when betting full Kelly" kind of stuff that makes Durito get a stiffy.

Sharpy, makes us laugh, makes us sing, make us cry, makes us better.

Sharpy, you haven't been asked yet but you will, there is no "show us your kok" requirement.

Sharpy, if you're single we have a couple seeking a match.

We have the lovely Robyn.
We also have Cali who is also very attractive but ummmm, complicated/?

If you have different taste.

Casper is also searching and while he's never admitted to being gay he's never actually denied it.

Sharpy, if you're single we have a couple seeking a match.

We have the lovely Robyn.
We also have Cali who is also very attractive but ummmm, complicated/?

If you have different taste.

Casper is also searching and while he's never admitted to being gay he's never actually denied it.

Welcome Cat.

Being banned is a rite of passage. Keep your head up sir.

Wally is right. I have never denied being gay. I am most definitely maybe not possibly gay.

You guys are making me hungry for some chick-fil-a

Sharpy, there is a major need round these parts. We need something between the threads Cami used to start (Cami this would be one of those "fok off Wal" moments) and the "progression of the regression when betting full Kelly" kind of stuff that makes Durito get a stiffy.

Sharpy, makes us laugh, makes us sing, make us cry, makes us better.

Wally, very nice calm strike.
All that did,
Was make me lol, literally, and hard.

Why people come here to bitch about Shari? Unless Shari gets banned its a non story. fok off. Hope Shari bans everyone

Shari has gotten 10 times more money than Sarah Phillips I bet, and Sarah Phillips got a lot from Covers dudes...SBR guys are way more desperate. She's smart and knows what she's doing. VegasDave was fired cause he just didn't have the sex appeal, even for gay men. Lou is still around cause he's the only one who will change Walker's diaper at high noon.

Freefall unless I am wrong the Braves record is better than the Giants right now.

Daft, Fairwarning, anyone who follows baseball check it out for me please.

Shari has gotten 10 times more money than Sarah Phillips I bet, and Sarah Phillips got a lot from Covers dudes...SBR guys are way more desperate. She's smart and knows what she's doing. VegasDave was fired cause he just didn't have the sex appeal, even for gay men. Lou is still around cause he's the only one who will change Walker's diaper at high noon.

:common:

Sarah Phillips wasnt even really hot and got some loser from Covers to send her a bunch of money. Shari talks on Skype with guys all day, has fuckers in Australia bring her wine and other amenities. You think that Shari hasn't pocketed a few grand from sbr guys?

Why people come here to bitch about Shari? Unless Shari gets banned its a non story. fok off. Hope Shari bans everyone

they are weak reno weak

posters now a days want everything handed to them, everything easy, their points now, their carbonated soft drinks super sized, their pizzas delivered, their phones touch screens, a cheap ass downtown vegas room comp'ed

during the red days there were real soldiers, real soldiers like picoman, remember the great picoman power post of '07? 10,000 posts in 8 days. real soldiers like fiveteamer, may he rest in peace, got banned 57 times in one year.

real soldiers, strong like yupo paper

these people are weak like charmin http://www.enjoythego.com motherfukers

enjoy the go for life

coffee