Shari91 banned me from SBR

• Start date
  • Replies 395 Comments
  • Views 29,218 Views
Dont worry archie ive never found a single one of your 100,000 posts interesting.

Sbr sucks but sharpcat never posted here befor so why do i give a fuck if he was temporarily banned. Everyone knows john and dozer are scumbags.
I never posted here before because I know how much you hate me Durito and this is your hood but I am homeless now and I need a place to stay.

Actually I really do not post much on topics outside of the industry and there never seems to be much talk about that over here.

In all truth I actually have no problems with Lou or Shari as posters but as SBR employees what they are doing over there is not good for the industry.

IMO SBR extorted Sportsbetting.ag into becoming a Betonline clone. Nothing good comes to the players by narrowing all of the possible outs that players have to choose from into 5 outs.

I think you overestimate SBR's clout.

SBR is no longer for the player they are out for their own personal gains.

They've always had bias as one would expect. Pick through the bullshit and take it for what it's worth. Attempting to call out a mod probably won't get you anywhere unless they post factually incorrect information.

shari : john, what do i do when posters constantly ask questions that i cant answer and all they do is complain? :clueless: .. i mean, dont they have a good point and deserve to be pissed at some books?

john : just ignore them, redirect them to the few good things we do here and if they get personal, ban them...when we stop getting paid by bol, then we can start to bash them too and make ourselves look better...we can just say that we couldnt take sides until we had all the facts...the sheep usually fall for that one

:yousodumb:

I wonder how many jobs Shari turned down before taking SBR job? Banning posters is the lowest form of bravado showing off in any job.

I wonder how many jobs Shari turned down before taking SBR job? Banning posters is the lowest form of bravado showing off in any job.

I'm sure the ability to work from home as a single mother is a pretty significant factor.

I highly doubt the ability to ban people was influential in her decision to take the job.

enough with the pre-shari bashing. if you're going to go at her at least wait till shes around.
and im sure she doesn't get some kicks out of dealing with the legion of tards milling about sbr.

Shari didnt ban him. When you get enough infractions you are auto banned for a little while. I usually only make it a few days until i am banned again.

Shari has another real job. She's just on sites like sbr in her free time and got offered a mod job while being a poster. She gets ten times the attention a mod should. Even though her boobs are 1/6 th the size of lou's

enough with the pre-shari bashing. if you're going to go at her at least wait till shes around.
and im sure she doesn't get some kicks out of dealing with the legion of tards milling about sbr.

:plus1:

I like her.

i think sharpcat is an ex iron worker.

my guess is 54 yrs old.

The thread title is about Shari so if you don't like talking about her start another thread title without her name. I have always been a poster first advocate. We need to get to the bottom of this and get Sharpcat the justice he deserves!

Shari didnt ban him. When you get enough infractions you are auto banned for a little while. I usually only make it a few days until i am banned again.
durito I have only been given 2 infractions in my nearly 3 years posting there.

I would not even consider what I posted as being insulting or hurtful and within 10 minutes of the post I received this message when I logged in.

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

The note says the ban will never be lifted but maybe in 7 days when Shari gets off the rag it will be reevaluated????

Sharpaaaaay, just create another SBR account and continue posting.

durito I have only been given 2 infractions in my nearly 3 years posting there.

I would not even consider what I posted as being insulting or hurtful and within 10 minutes of the post I received this message when I logged in.

The note says the ban will never be lifted but maybe in 7 days when Shari gets off the rag it will be reevaluated????

Thats what they all say. So you don't even know if it was shari that gave you the infraction? I thought Justin was after you recently. Once Justin does not like you he will search for your posts just to see if there is anything he can infract. He likes to give infractions that dont expire for a year, so once you get 3 you are banned until one expires. Shari/Lou will usually reverse these. But, probably not since you started this thread.

i think sharpcat is an ex iron worker.

my guess is 54 yrs old.
Sharp memory mrmarket I was an Ironworker for about 8 years but retired from that line of work early so I am thankfully not close to 54. I am 32.