• Replies 395 Comments
  • Views 29,023 Views

sharpcat

Since
Aug 2, 2012
Score
Tokens
Hillarious!

Shari posts an SBR report thread about a player who filed a dispute against Bet33 because he knowingly took a shot at a bad line and is now crying because they will not refund his loss, meanwhile SBR continues to sweep the dozens of complaints against Bovada and the Betonline family of books under the rug.

I called Shari91 out on this and posted "you have reached an all time low on this one Shari." and was banned for it.

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Welcome to gamelive Sharpcat. You are safe here against bannings. Unless of course you violate one simple rule: don't be annoyingly stupid.

gl in all of your endeavors, sharpcat

Stay here sharpcat. They banned me for no reason and I love everyone here at GL. The mods here are very nice. No need to be upset because a woman with some type of authority banned you. Nothing to be ashamed off IMHO.

Welcome to GL! :goodforyou:

i dont know why im not allowed to have nice things either sharpcat

I don't know exactly what happened Sharp but gl here man :cheers:

Stay here sharpcat. They banned me for no reason and I love everyone here at GL. The mods here are very nice. No need to be upset because a woman with some type of authority banned you. Nothing to be ashamed off IMHO.

I have actually been a lurker for a long time. Gamelive has a lot of sharp players here whom I have a lot of respect for and enjoy reading their posts along with a lot of great personalities.

Hillarious indeed!

Sharpcat, it was a ban or she tells your dad bout it! Or are you a mommy's boy?

PS Nice use of the !

So they really did ban you? All this talk it seemed from you that GL was great and over there was bad and I'm thinking you come here ......... well not cause you had to? You're not that guy anymore, so Saulty tells us the story behind why you behaved like BadPavy and was told not to let the door hit you in the butt? :popcorn:

Hey sharpy! Welcome. Not sure what to tell you, I've never been banned from sbr

So they really did ban you? All this talk it seemed from you that GL was great and over there was bad and I'm thinking you come here ......... well not cause you had to? You're not that guy anymore, so Saulty tells us the story behind why you behaved like BadPavy and was told not to let the door hit you in the butt? :popcorn:

I wasn't told anything. I can't post there. There was no warning. No email or PM nothing. This is the story.

I have actually been a lurker for a long time. Gamelive has a lot of sharp players here whom I have a lot of respect for and enjoy reading their posts along with a lot of great personalities.

I am a fan of your work sharpcat. Big fan! I will enjoy your posts here. Don't pay attention to bitter men like Mr.Monkey. The Braves swept him and he is mad.

Last edited:
Sbr john says Pavy is not banned. Word on the street is he left in embsrrassmrnt over his adultery thread

Ha you gotta love the brass on the guy who made the report. It's an angle shot for sure but it's good to see it reversed for once.

Unsure why you're banned. I'll make a thread about it and see if they provide more information. Let's get SBR Lou on the case I hear he's the most unbiased mod to have when dealing with this stuff.