Shari91 banned me from SBR

• Start date
  • Replies 395 Comments
  • Views 29,520 Views
mcdonald's ditched the SUPER SIZE because of fiveteamer, thats how real he was

You tell em RJ! Weak! I mean WEAK!!!

Pity the next exotic creature that ventures into RJ's attic! :toast:

Why people come here to bitch about Shari? Unless Shari gets banned its a non story. fok off. Hope Shari bans everyone

Exactly! Shari rules! This crap wouldn't be tolerated if Ronnie was still president! Abide by the rules and fall in line!

Monkey I think you might wanna change your avatar slogan or whatever its called. Unless you are down with the BUST

Monkey I think you might wanna change your avatar slogan or whatever its called. Unless you are down with the BUST

You're right my friend!

Can't believe Philly gave up on their team at the deadline

Coulda made a HUGH run

werd 2 ur motha i came 2 drop buttah! :megaman:

MM, at the end of the NFL season the Chargers and Eagles will make a trade!

norv-turner.jpg
reid_andy-291x300.jpg

:facepalm:

If at gun point you had to lick Norv's neck or Andy's belly button which would you do? I'd probly just take the bullet.

Sparky, don't be a flicker, we need a flame.

Wal I actually wear the gay winking pirate hat in public sometimes, they never shoulda changed. Cream Orange > *.*

Not the most symbolic but perhaps the coolest uni of all time. Coming in a close 2nd would be the San Diego Chargers old uni's. The only thing worse than losing to a team dressed in powder blue had to be a team dressed in cream sickle.

Wait what's the point of this thread? Are you mad they kept the points from you and want it back?

If they banned you then apparently they don't want you there. Maybe it's time to move on to other things? Life is one big constant change. ADAPT!

Not the most symbolic but perhaps the coolest uni of all time. Coming in a close 2nd would be the San Diego Chargers old uni's. The only thing worse than losing to a team dressed in powder blue had to be a team dressed in cream sickle.

The Charger Powder Blues are the best jerseys/uniforms of all time. I remember when I laughed hysterically when the raiders lost to the bucs then the next week they (bucs) beat us here. I think they had scott mitchell or the likes. I know john lynch grabbed the game winning int. He's supposedly a hero here just cause his dad owns 1090...he was a buc and bronco I never really cared for him.

Wait what's the point of this thread? Are you mad they kept the points from you and want it back?

If they banned you then apparently they don't want you there. Maybe it's time to move on to other things? Life is one big constant change. ADAPT!

:plus1:

This, is survival rule #1
I say that a lot FF

I have been trying to tell Sharpcat this the whole time. If he likes us here he should stay here like I did. Why would he want to go back to a place he is not welcomed? They showed him the door and he should kiss them goodbye!

gamlive is a ghost town, sharpcat will stop posting here in about 3 days, he only showed up to complain