Shari91 banned me from SBR

• Start date
  • Replies 395 Comments
  • Views 29,218 Views
probably let you back in in a few days... but ive found its best to not call out the clueless mods when it comes to discussions on books that are paying them to keep quiet...it does no good...bill and john make the decisions and tell the pawns what to do and what to say or ignore... they have no idea whats going on and end up taking the butt of the abuse... bitching at them is pointless

Ha you gotta love the brass on the guy who made the report. It's an angle shot for sure but it's good to see it reversed for once.

Unsure why you're banned. I'll make a thread about it and see if they provide more information. Let's get SBR Lou on the case I hear he's the most unbiased mod to have when dealing with this stuff.
In all truth I actually have no problems with Lou or Shari as posters but as SBR employees what they are doing over there is not good for the industry.

IMO SBR extorted Sportsbetting.ag into becoming a Betonline clone. Nothing good comes to the players by narrowing all of the possible outs that players have to choose from into 5 outs. SBR is no longer for the player they are out for their own personal gains.

Welcome to gamelive Sharpcat. You are safe here against bannings. Unless of course you violate one simple rule: don't be annoyingly stupid.

No bannings but substitution is Roguejuror calm strikes. I am still reeling.

stellar-by-ignacio-torres-01.gif

I wasn't told anything. I can't post there. There was no warning. No email or PM nothing. This is the story.

Only making sure this reason jives with your first story! This is what GL lower security does*!

* GL higher security (Bread) down the road might also ask for an explanation! I recommend you save your post #13** here at GL to avoid further embarrassment and ..... !

Don't want to be reading this post at Peeps or wherever ......... "I wasn't told anything. I can't post there. There was no warning. No email or PM nothing. This is the story."

**Possibly use it as your screen saver!

Luv ya! :yes:

I have nothing to be embarrassed MrMonkey. I walk nude in my garden all the time. I thought you guys liked that I only post here now. :smooch:

I have nothing to be embarrassed MrMonkey. I walk nude in my garden all the time. I thought you guys liked that I only post here now. :smooch:

:wha:

No bannings but substitution is Roguejuror calm strikes. I am still reeling.

stellar-by-ignacio-torres-01.gif

hah! I love this! (the photo my dear Market, not the strike)

who cares

if it involved Justin7 being pompous and wrong.... YOU WOULD

welcome to message boards 101

not every thread has to interest, captivate or be not unrelvant to you.

carry on

sharpy, do you know if shari still posts here?>

sharpy, do you know if shari still posts here?>
If she did would she be a cunt shill on a power trip? or is she only like that because of her big time job juggling Johns nuts at SBR?

If she did would she be a cunt shill on a power trip? or is she only like that because of her big time job juggling Johns nuts at SBR?

I have never been banned here by the mods. We disagree on everything most of the time but they are not cunts on a power trip.

You will be safe here buddy!

Dont worry archie ive never found a single one of your 100,000 posts interesting.

Sbr sucks but sharpcat never posted here befor so why do i give a fuck if he was temporarily banned. Everyone knows john and dozer are scumbags.

I have never gotten an infraction from shari. 100s from justin and lou and john puts me on shit server mode every chance he gets.