Shari, Nina, Robyn, Teela and Mrs.x

• Start date
  • Replies 107 Comments
  • Views 7,462 Views
Teela, sam9ball said you never confirmed your bash spot. Why isnt you going?

Teela, you gotta admit it was more creaative than just, "hey Shari show us your pic". Same results but sometimes it's all about the style.

Teela, sam9ball said you never confirmed your bash spot. Why isnt you going?

I'm waiting to get clearance from the doctor to travel (which is this week). Unfortunately, I'm still having issues with being stationary (my knee is still swollen). I don't think I can ask them to put the plane down so that I can walk around. That would be a good "First Time in Jail" story...

Georgie, hun, since you arrived, you have taken shots at the majority of the board. It is like you think you have prove something to post here. You don't. Weinie wars don't interest me. Well, except for Toilet paper thing and that is only because its science. I have enough dicks in my real life to deal with. Now, sweety, just relax and shot the breeze. Just post and have fun. No one cares if you think you skate Matty Rain's ass off. OR if you can kick Daft's ass or Blitty's. So I am sorry if I hurt your feelings but I don't have a lot of patience with young people. I prefer them to act adult.

Oh...and if you have a hairy cunt, Plommer will love you.

the end

zomg-youve-won-internet.gif

dude change that avatar, thats a disgrace to the game..a black man with gold teeth in a thrashers jersey touching the cup...

That's Racist and belongs over at RBS.

Wait...this whole thread was to get a picture of Shari?

Damn, I'll put my nudes away now.

Teela, quit it. post now.

Georgie, hun, since you arrived, you have taken shots at the majority of the board. It is like you think you have prove something to post here. You don't. Weinie wars don't interest me. Well, except for Toilet paper thing and that is only because its science. I have enough dicks in my real life to deal with. Now, sweety, just relax and shot the breeze. Just post and have fun. No one cares if you think you skate Matty Rain's ass off. OR if you can kick Daft's ass or Blitty's. So I am sorry if I hurt your feelings but I don't have a lot of patience with young people. I prefer them to act adult.

Oh...and if you have a hairy cunt, Plommer will love you.

the end

WIN.

I still can't grasp the concept of multiple quotes.

I'm so inadequate.

I'll post an artsy nude if you post a pic of yourself. I know you were shooting for Shari here but, meh.

Mrs. X I have a video already of myself. It's lame and basically a TOTAL FAIL but I have one. It would not be a fair trade, you get my mug and hick voice and everyone here would get you. I'll do it but you don't need to keep your offer.

I remember that Wally. Is that where you're interviewing a couple of giggling college girls?

OMG, Wally. You look like the guy I went out with this weekend.

And you have sexy eyes.

OMG, Wally. You look like the guy I went out with this weekend.

And you have sexy eyes.

Women tell me that all the time and some have gone so far as calling them bedroom eyes in the past. Well if these sight seers are bedroom eyes I should donate them to science cause they are going to waste with the ass they are attached too.