Shari, Nina, Robyn, Teela and Mrs.x

• Start date
  • Replies 107 Comments
  • Views 7,462 Views
Reno, you have to admit though from the posting you would have never guessed it came from that voice. I hate my voice. I never realize just how country I am until I hear my own voice. It's like an out of body experience.

Your posting style feels different I agree, but you have real talent with the interviewing, the timing, the facial expressions. And your voice goes well with it.

those are very pretty, MRs. X. Mr. X is a lucky man. And Robyn is a lucky lady.

Now I need to see some side boobie. Please.

Georgie, hun, since you arrived, you have taken shots at the majority of the board. It is like you think you have prove something to post here. You don't. Weinie wars don't interest me. Well, except for Toilet paper thing and that is only because its science. I have enough dicks in my real life to deal with. Now, sweety, just relax and shot the breeze. Just post and have fun.. So I am sorry if I hurt your feelings but I don't have a lot of patience with young people. I prefer them to act adult.

Oh...and if you have a hairy cunt, Plommer will love you.

the end

Funny thing is, they came at me with the whole who can beat who on the ice...now who is the child?
I love you Nina, will you marry me?

Funny thing is, they came at me with the whole who can beat who on the ice...now who is the child?
I love you Nina, will you marry me?

Depends. How much money we talkin' here? :badnina:

I was thinking maybe this lift style...when it gets hot enough you can cook on some rocks..
photopage_TrailerHome_0000.jpg

oooh...very tempting.

however, I must admit that Mr. Nina holds my cold, hard heart in his hands. But if I ever decide to get it back....

oooh...very tempting.

however, I must admit that Mr. Nina holds my cold, hard heart in his hands. But if I ever decide to get it back....

:ohmy:

But....I promise we can watch the 3 stooges every sunday morning

my, what strong arms you have mrs. x

i bet you could kick kato's ass

yap, she could

i am scrappy though

Mrs. X, I got a thing for navals, thought I made this clear.