Shari, Nina, Robyn, Teela and Mrs.x

• Start date
  • Replies 107 Comments
  • Views 7,452 Views
Shari, this thread's sole purpose was to garner a coveted picture from one of the fastest rising posters of all time.

I adorn and respect everyone of the ladies I mentioned in this thread but can't help but wonder what Shari looks like. Lame? Absolutely, but I'm comfortable with that at this point.

Wally, the nudes were for someone being banned. I saw where he was still posting this morning. So I failed!!!!

Honestly, Nina, I was told that my BAN button would work. I feel pretty betrayed over the whole thing.

The girls are all cool here except for one NINA..i fucken hate you and your father, in all honesty I hope you both fall off a fucken cliff, thats how much I hate you two POS

Thats is all...proceed

Wally, the nudes were for someone being banned. I saw where he was still posting this morning. So I failed!!!!

But cause I love you soooo...a tease shot

Dec09179.jpg

omg i think i actually puked in my mouth.

not appropriate papa

Sorry but when some girl thinks she knows me and tries to bash me, im gonna retaliate. There was no need for what she said. Fuck im back posting in this thread. Also do I have permission to use your avatar Blitty?

Sorry but when some girl thinks she knows me and tries to bash me, im gonna retaliate. There was no need for what she said. Fuck im back posting in this thread. Also do I have permission to use your avatar Blitty?

no.

George, I've tried to limit my posting to you because I pretty much see a child posting here and it irratates me for some reason. that, said though I'm directing a post at you now.

From my time at Gamelive they don't do hate here. Mrs. X I think it was even proclaimed it "The Summer of Love" and hate is in strict violation of her wishes.

You may not like Nina, you may disagree with Nina, you may have issues with Nina but we don't hate here. At least till Mrs. X says differently.

George, I've tried to limit my posting to you because I pretty much see a child posting here and it irratates me for some reason. that, said though I'm directing a post at you now.

From my time at Gamelive they don't do hate here. Mrs. X I think it was even proclaimed it "The Summer of Love" and hate is in strict violation of her wishes.

You may not like Nina, you may disagree with Nina, you may have issues with Nina but we don't hate here. At least till Mrs. X says differently.

I have also like her, until what she said and for you to say im a child over a forum, is just as ridiculous. Im sorry but if it wasnt for what she said, I would never come at her, When I first met her she was very cool to talk to and i got along with her...but I guess from then till now, i became a child...Then again this is all over a forum, ppl tend to act differently over forums then in real life...

Pretty sure that "The summer of Love" is Mr Monkeys thing..

Pretty sure that "The summer of Love" is Mr Monkeys thing..

dude change that avatar, thats a disgrace to the game..a black man with gold teeth in a thrashers jersey touching the cup...

PapaGeorge, apologize to Nina and be a good boy.

No she owes me one first. I do admit that picture I posted was a little extreme, Nina is a pretty girl dont get me wrong, but what she said was just ridiculous, especially (once again) she only knows me over a FORUM

MrMonkey, apologies, I read it first in association with Mrs. Monkey and ever since the "militant lesbian" thing I have been trying to make amends.

Georger, granted this is just the web but that's pretty much all any of us who have not met the other posters have to go on. If you were to go back and read your various threads and post you might see where you appear childlike. Then again you probably won't see it.

MrMonkey, apologies, I read it first in association with Mrs. Monkey and ever since the "militant lesbian" thing I have been trying to make amends.

Georger, granted this is just the web but that's pretty much all any of us who have not met the other posters have to go on. If you were to go back and read your various threads and post you might see where you appear childlike. Then again you probably won't see it.

I said also before I act a certain way to get a feel for everyone, but like I said, back to Nina, I like her and she is pretty but she didnt have to say what she did say. If she says sorry I will say sorry as well and give her compliments from here on out....

Wait...this whole thread was to get a picture of Shari?

Damn, I'll put my nudes away now.