• Replies 937 Comments
  • Views 72,788 Views

kato

my hips don't lie / paid poster
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
SEFFNER, Fla. - Hillsborough County Sheriff's deputies call it one for the record books. They arrested 9 burglars within 3 hours at the same location.

The first group of burglars at the Seffner home was apparently squatters, deputies said.

Four people moved into the home several weeks ago, according to neighbors. "It was unbelievable. Absolutely unrealistic," said Angel Johnson. "They moved everything around, and even turned on the electricity."

Deputies say they were called when the real homeowner came to check on the house. They arrested the four suspects around midnight Wednesday.

At 2:45 Thursday morning, neighbors say they saw five more people breaking into the home.and called the Sheriff's Office. Deputies say the second group was trying to clean out the house, literally stealing the first group of burglar's belongings.

"I've never seen anything like it," said Major Clyde Eisenberg. "I've never seen two burglaries at the same house in one day."

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...e-arrests-made-at-single-house-in-three-hours

they have video of caddo! watch it!

Shannon Caddo :lmao:

Oh

my

gawd

wait that chick was in our thread too

This is one for the Gamelive record books!

:rofl:

could not believe it!

We both just peed a little watching that.

269110_10150716075440224_428093220223_20021377_5587059_n.jpg

A,T,A

Kato you are better at this than the rest of us :bowdown:

Don Germaise I lovvveeee YOUUUU!!!

Ureal.

Just speechless. We knew him way back when...

caddo!

Don Germaise is almost as cool as Loshak.

I love how a Google image search of SHANNON CADDO and you scroll down a row, you get it all.

Bill Clinton, DWTS black girl, Shannon Caddo mugshot part 1, some weirdo, Gene Hackman, Iman, the bisexual chick who likes weed, the hot SLC girl, some guy cumming in his pants, an airplane, Niki Minaj, Mr & Mrs X's kindergarten school picture, Mr Monkey loving his best friend Bread, Jack LaLanne, dogs about to be eaten.

Unreal.

shannoncaddogoogle.png

hahahahahahaha, got to love gamelive.com!

putting caddo in my sig was the best thing ever!

Kato...I'm not going to even lie.

The thought of being in a room with SHANNON CADDO, Bill Clinton, Gene Hackman and unlimited tequila...it excites me.

A lot.

no lie, me too

I love how a Google image search of SHANNON CADDO and you scroll down a row, you get it all.

Bill Clinton, DWTS black girl, Shannon Caddo mugshot part 1, some weirdo, Gene Hackman, Iman, the bisexual chick who likes weed, the hot SLC girl, some guy cumming in his pants, an airplane, Niki Minaj, Mr & Mrs X's kindergarten school picture, Mr Monkey loving his best friend Bread, Jack LaLanne, dogs about to be eaten.

Unreal.

shannoncaddogoogle.png

hahhahahhahhahahhaha

mister monkey in there :lmao: