Shannon Caddo, the news story

• Start date
  • Replies 937 Comments
  • Views 73,154 Views
I don't think he visits here any longer so it should be OK.

Pretty wild that THAT picture of all things popped up though.

284021_10150713336780224_428093220223_19985260_2305983_n.jpg

don is big time!

Nina's avatar is on page 2 right now when I searched shannon caddo on google images.

Archie's cock made it.

Between this and plommer's half arrest Gamelive is having one fuck of a month!

4th result on Google

good work kato!!!

can't believe this kid is 5'11 150

why are most wiggers so f'n skinny???

I love how a Google image search of SHANNON CADDO and you scroll down a row, you get it all.

Bill Clinton, DWTS black girl, Shannon Caddo mugshot part 1, some weirdo, Gene Hackman, Iman, the bisexual chick who likes weed, the hot SLC girl, some guy cumming in his pants, an airplane, Niki Minaj, Mr & Mrs X's kindergarten school picture, Mr Monkey loving his best friend Bread, Jack LaLanne, dogs about to be eaten.

Unreal.

shannoncaddogoogle.png

:lmao: that is truly great.

You should do another one of those threads poster google image searches or whatever, that shit was the best.

good work team

we will make caddo famous one day

thanks all!

I wann know what the dumbasses were planning on stealing out of the vacant house:excl:
the dirty mattress left from the previous squatters????

probably just going in to get high...get some trespassing fines slapped on em...

charged w/ burglary I think
5-15 yrs here, dont know about FL

charged w/ burglary I think
5-15 yrs here, dont know about FL

geezus fok

there had to have been something dodgy with that house - word on the street or something

I refuse to believe those kids just targeted it out of the blue. Who can be that unlucky??

Regardless though, they all should be locked up now for awhile. Not one ounce of commonsense or even trying to learn from your mistakes. I'm sorry but when you end up in jail a week after being arrested for something else, your bitch azzzzzz hasn't learned at all and most likely won't any time soon. Better put away than on the street.

its the thuglife Oksy:selfbash:
3 hots and a cot
these "thugs" will be crying like little bitches if they ever see the inside of a state pen

its the thuglife Oksy:selfbash:
3 hots and a cot
these "thugs" will be crying like little bitches if they ever see the inside of a state pen

I think my problem is now that having a son I try to imagine what if... but if mine were that simple and I'd just bailed his stupid ass out a week prior, at some point you have to say enough's enough. Either you're just a bad crim who will keep trying but will always fail so you're too natty to help or you just need a good dose of the real world.

Unless you've got kids or a disabled mum to feed (just covering my bases in case), then there's no excuse for ending up back in the slammer a week later after whining how the po po are just out to jam you or whatever the fuck he was saying.

Why did they pick that house?? Out of all the houses in Seffert, why that one?

I think my problem is now that having a son I try to imagine what if... but if mine were that simple and I'd just bailed his stupid ass out a week prior, at some point you have to say enough's enough. Either you're just a bad crim who will keep trying but will always fail so you're too natty to help or you just need a good dose of the real world.

Unless you've got kids or a disabled mum to feed (just covering my bases in case), then there's no excuse for ending up back in the slammer a week later after whining how the po po are just out to jam you or whatever the fuck he was saying.

Why did they pick that house?? Out of all the houses in Seffert, why that one?

bingo...

something was up with the house like you mentioned, had to be
stash house maybe??? IDK