Sending out Google+ invites

• Start date
  • Replies 284 Comments
  • Views 16,377 Views
It says they are only allowing a limited trial run and have exceeded their current capacity. Looks like I can't join this fabulous new social interaction. Just as well, I'm too technically challenged to add another social networking deal that I won"t take time to learn enough about to gain the full experience.

Wally, send me your email via facebook.

Wally, send me your email via facebook.

FaceBook doesn't have an email service. I got hotmail, live.com and gmail but I've never seen an @FaceBook option.

FaceBook doesn't have an email service. I got hotmail, live.com and gmail but I've never seen an @FaceBook option.

If she is on your facebook friend list you can message her Wally. Common!

Let's try this again, Wally. Send me a message/im/smoke signal via facebook with your email address in it. I will send you a request from there.

His email is in this thread. Couldnt figure out how to send an invite on the mobile version or id have already sent wally.

Let's try this again, Wally. Send me a message/im/smoke signal via facebook with your email address in it. I will send you a request from there.

Ummmmmmm ok, I know how to check messages sent to me but how do I send one? I know how to chat, I know how to find you in my friends list and go to your page and post on your wall but no clue how to send a message.

This is further exposing my ineptness.

:hahaha:

Click on messages in FB. Then click on + New Message. Then type your friend's name.

How many gamelivers does it take to send wally a google invite?

Yeah Pavy I tried that but it didn't send and is still on the page. The New Message window I mean.

aww, thank you xo :)

unfortunately it's all going downhill at a rapid pace

i was putting on moisturiser a few minutes ago and unless i take drastic measures, i think i'm past my prime

but it was a good ride while it lasted :lmao:

Wally just curious..How many times have you bet the wrong team at your books?

Too much trouble. I only wanted in so I could FINALLY see Oxy's pic. I'm being exposed for the uncomprehending idiot I truly am. Teela send an invite email but there is nothing on it to accept and it's a no reply email so that doesn't work either.