Sending out Google+ invites

• Start date
  • Replies 284 Comments
  • Views 16,436 Views
Yea I have like 80,000 pictures of Emily, 10,000 of Mrs. Durito and 5 of me.

Ladies,

Mrs. Durito has $800 worth of new facial care products and she will soon be licensed to apply them to other people. Im sure a gamelive discount can be arranged. I need to recoup my $800. On a side note, where do the other people in her class get $800 from? This is a 3rd world country after all.

Oh you poor thing. :lmao:

If I were there I'd let her slap cream on my face with no licence it all. I'm wild that way. :)

Ok. I wanna check out Google+. Add me please.

monkeyf0cker AT yahoo DOT com.

done

sweet, i got MF into social networking :rofl:

b e t p l o m at g m a i l d o t c o m

Plommer what happened to your facebook?

Something happened in this thread and it wasn't subtle.

:shari:

Last edited:
Ladies,

Mrs. Durito has $800 worth of new facial care products and she will soon be licensed to apply them to other people. Im sure a gamelive discount can be arranged. I need to recoup my $800. On a side note, where do the other people in her class get $800 from? This is a 3rd world country after all.

Some fucking pro.

Unless you were being facetious I think we both know how those broads got $800 pal.

Dumberican.

Some fucking pro.

Unless you were being facetious I think we both know how those broads got $800 pal.

Dumberican.

After he posted that I was thinking how unfair it was that the other women would probably have to save up for months to buy the cream. And it sucks because they can't even use it yet.

wow I am so naive :lmao: :lmao:

After he posted that I was thinking how unfair it was that the other women would probably have to save up for months to buy the cream. And it sucks because they can't even use it yet.

wow I am so naive :lmao: :lmao:

yea i dont think most of them got the money via ploms method. despite what he might think, all woman are not prostitutes.

one of mrs. duritos friends has a costa rican husband who lives in the usa. mrs. durito says she said he sends her $10,000 a month. I said thats pesos right (which is like five dollars), she said dollars. I said, yea I dont think so. Now the friend is complaining of not having any money. 10k must go fast.

yea i dont think most of them got the money via ploms method. despite what he might think, all woman are not prostitutes.

one of mrs. duritos friends has a costa rican husband who lives in the usa. mrs. durito says she said he sends her $10,000 a month. I said thats pesos right (which is like five dollars), she said dollars. I said, yea I dont think so. Now the friend is complaining of not having any money. 10k must go fast.

I never said that, nor do I believe it, I was referring to those women in the class.

Durito, not all women are prostitutes but most women in 3rd world places are looking for an upgrade in life, they see opportunity in foreign men.

Why the fuck am I telling you this? you're the poster boy for this topic, common.

Matty, you should really create a French speaking circle FFS. :grin:

Holy shit, its Monkey Focker. I thought you were just trolling earlier.

I never said that, nor do I believe it, I was referring to those women in the class.

Durito, not all women are prostitutes but most women in 3rd world places are looking for an upgrade in life, they see opportunity in foreign men.

Why the fuck am I telling you this? you're the poster boy for this topic, common.

they may be looking for one, after meeting mrs durito actually im sure they are all looking for one, but that dont mean theyve found it. i know lots of gringos down here, few of them have $800 to spent on their girlfriends face products.